In-Play Dividends Players

• I'm just wondering who people think the best players to invest in for the next month are? With the 5 x 2p in-play dividends coming into effect on the 12th of September there is some real dividends to be won...

Some teams in Ligue 1 and Liga BBVA even have four games left this month. Would be good to see who everyone has got their eye on.

• The answer will always be Martin Hinteregger. Frankfurt have some easy first games, but they have been known to throw them away before. Hinteregger is like Scooby Doo, seems stupid, but always ends up defeating the bad guys( I imagine Hinteregger also likes large sandwiches)

Obvs Badiashile has 2 in 2 so he's one to watch, but pretty pricey at the minute

Other than that, I'll be mainly checking out who takes set pieces for Augsburg now Philipp Max has fucked everyone over and gone to a non pb league.

• @Moukoko Hinteregger came off after 40 minutes last night for Austria, couldn’t find if it was serious or not though

• @xXMr_FishXx Top scoring defenders in Europe last season (ignore Philip Max who has gone to PSV). Probably wont go too far wrong with any of the others.

6818a536-398c-413b-9002-08f467a09b98-image.png

• @JonesyFI-WH Thanks a lot for that fella - think i'm definitely gonna buy some Sergio Ramos as I can definitely see Madrid getting a pen or two!

@Moukoko I might have to take your advice with Hinteregger! Although I'm a bid dubious that Bundesliga sides only have 2 games available for the 2 x 5p in-play div payout compared to 4 games for some Spanish and French sides.

• @Gregolocky Nooooooooo!!!! Hopefully he's ok, he tends to get head injuries every game so may or may not be a cyborg

• @Moukoko said in In-Play Dividends Players:

Other than that, I'll be mainly checking out who takes set pieces for Augsburg now Philipp Max has fucked everyone over and gone to a non pb league.

It will very likely be Daniel Caligiuri. They signed him on a free from Shalke.. He is very good at set pieces and also took a pen for them in pre season so I expect him to be a decent PB player. I've had low ball offers in for a while, only managed to get 18 matched at 27p in a few weeks. Finally cancelled the bid today to put into Messi

• Speaking of Augsburg... Micheal Gregoritsch I have been matched at quickly over the last week at 40p. He had a falling out with Augsburg and went on loan to Shalke for the second half of the season. He has since returned, patched things up and has been scoring in pre season. He also scored for Austria last night. Could be a reasonable IPD player but I wouldn't expect it to be during the promo period as they play away at Koln and then home to Dortmund

• @Moukoko think it was his ankle this time, hopefully just a knock

• @xXMr_FishXx

To answer the original question for me its goalscorers with easy fixtures during the big IPD period. So I've gone with Alcacer and Caputo personally. Both can return a significant portion of their current buy price with a couple of good performances and both can potentially spike, and spike big

• Portu sociadad, 7g 8a last season.
    Also europa league this year. 66p is very good imo.

So thats a goal or assist every other game which carries the same ipd value.

• @Tom77 the fella who was speaking on the Round Table podcast this week also thought he'd still be their first choice for what it's worth.

• @JonesyFI-WH said in In-Play Dividends Players:

@Tom77 the fella who was speaking on the Round Table podcast this week also thought he'd still be their first choice for what it's worth.

Haven’t listened, I bought him last year and sold kept one share to remind myself, it was only his first season for sociadad last year, he’s decent.
    Europa league is huge for me I really cant believe people haven't picked him up...

• @Tom77 just think most like the lure of the youth (Isak) mate.

• @JonesyFI-WH said in In-Play Dividends Players:

@Tom77 just think most like the lure of the youth (Isak) mate.

I’m on isak also and r lopez, sociadad have great FI options imo.

• Bensabini interesting on that list sub a quid and I believe first choice penalty taker which might represent decent value with var!

• Bit more expensive but Aubameyang looks a good option with Arsenal's early fixtures and his 'recent' form

• Finally got my port sorted for the IPDs after the fiasco that happened a few hours ago! I've put funds into 7 new players for the IPDs this month...

Bouanga
    Laborde
    Willian Jose
    Lucas Perez
    Iago Aspas
    Ben Yedder
    Benzema

All of them scored 10+ goals in their respective leagues last season and have 4 games for the 2 x 5p IPD offer bar Yedder and Benzema (have 3 games in this period) who got 18 and 21 goals in Ligue 1 and Liga BBVA respectively. They'll all also be eligble for IPDs in the games in the first week of October. Hoping they can all smash some divs this month.

Also flipped my holds in Alisson, Icardi, Depay and Neymar for the promotion period.

Has anyone else sorted theirs? Or just drowning their sorrows haha.

• @xXMr_FishXx Ben Yedder is a good'un in my opinion. I think he was close to top scorer last year.

• @Kipper72 I think he was joint top scorer with Mbappe which isn't bad company. Could potentially go up in price if he has a similar season. Only problem is that he hasn't scored in any of Monaco's pre-season games or Ligue 1 games so far :/