Biggest loss

• Sorry similar post but I’m just curious. What yours biggest loss on a player you’ve sold? Anyone hit the thousand mark

• About 500 quid on Griezmann. I wanted to hold on until the Euros but with everything going on with FI at the moment, the Euros seem so far away. I sold up at nearly £1 per share loss and banged it all in Messi. I am close to making it all back, that's the beauty of FI.

Might be in a similar situation with Grealish if nothing develops soon.

• @DillyDong same logic, buy price of £2.57 and sold up for £1.60 😬.

I'd love to hear from someone whom can claim they have never had a negative trade!

• @NewUser332703

Hazard my biggest loss bought at 4.90 sold at 3.60

• Think my worst so far was on Milot Rashica.

My fault as I didn't do the research and just got caught out by some flowery post on Twitter. First time I watched him for Bremen I thought he was dog shit and he continued that way throughout the rest of the season. He'll probably come good but believe I took about a 50p hit on him.

The wanker.

• @DW said in Biggest loss:

I'd love to hear from someone whom can claim they have never had a negative trade!

That person will not be me! Haven't invested enough to lose thousands in one player but must have lost a few hundred quid across the board.

All reinvested and in a good position though so I don't see it as a loss, rather moving bad money to make good.

I am tempted to IS my Pogbas for a loss, only have 50 but could use that money elsewhere. Perhaps I'll wait to see the new structure....

• @Kipper72 i have 2 around the £140 mark which is a lot as i rarely put more than £500 in any one player. Those losses where on Pogba and David Santon.

I suspect Fred will take that biggest loss title soon though

• @Black-Wolf The trouble with Pogba is he is now old news. He may come back around as someone else commented he does have a lot of spikes and dips.

Now Mr Beek is at Man U I fear you may be right about Fred.

I'm going to IS a couple of Pogba and put ME in for Mandanda from the dosh.

• @Kipper72 happens with all media players. They get there moment on the limelight but it never lasts forever with the exception of players like Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo

• I’m currently looking at it on Depay.

• @Black-Wolf said in Biggest loss:

@Kipper72 i have 2 around the £140 mark which is a lot as i rarely put more than £500 in any one player. Those losses where on Pogba and David Santon.

I suspect Fred will take that biggest loss title soon though

Fred has plenty of legs in him yet, if he goes to Italy that will benefit his PB game (in my eyes). Stays at United, offers of around £90-£1.00 will come in i expect. Italy, maybe a tad more...

• @NewUser332703 said in Biggest loss:

Sorry similar post but I’m just curious. What yours biggest loss on a player you’ve sold? Anyone hit the thousand mark

Van Dijk and Duda for me both around £40 mark.

• @Shippers he’s actually very well suited to the PB matrix. The problem is that Ole never gives him 90 mins

• @Black-Wolf said in Biggest loss:

@Shippers he’s actually very well suited to the PB matrix. The problem is that Ole never gives him 90 mins

Yeah agreed, just meant going to Italy would benefit him further and think you'd actually see his IS value rise quite a bit.

• Just instant sold Philipp Max at 37p having bought 300 at about £1.15.
    Imagine explaining to friends and family that you'd lost over £200 gambing on an obscure German full back because they'd transferred to PSV. You'd be lucky not to get sent to rehab.

I've also today IS'd Bonnucci, Phil Jones, Vertonghen for 50% loss. And Patrick Van Aanholt for 25% loss. Only had small holdings in those.

• @Richio I ran at the first drop on Depay, still made a small profit but it wasn't ideal. I am such a fanny, I need to get some resolve - whilst it was probably the best option in that scenario, I'll probably miss out on some good opportunities if I sell at the first dip.

Strangely enough I bought back in on Depay at 3.90 and got some random offers of 4.50 off someone :/ - so hold tight, someone might just throw a silly offer your way.

• @Robin-Friday said in Biggest loss:

Just instant sold Philipp Max at 37p having bought 300 at about £1.15.
    Imagine explaining to friends and family that you'd lost over £200 gambing on an obscure German full back because they'd transferred to PSV. You'd be lucky not to get sent to rehab.

I've also today IS'd Bonnucci, Phil Jones, Vertonghen for 50% loss. And Patrick Van Aanholt for 25% loss. Only had small holdings in those.

Philipp Max caught everyone by surprise mate.
    I was also burnt badly on that one, after topping up for this season (IPD x5 enticed me, bastard!)

• @howsthebacon so it was you that beat me to that juicy offer!! I tried to hit sell and it was gone 😔 sold half my holding for the price I paid so happy enough. £300 in keeper bids now placed.

Hopefully he plays one more game before his transfer (seen Roma mentioned but doubt that will happen). If he goes to Barca I hope to buy back in before the Euros when his price settles; so frustrated I bought him the morning before his ACL injury so never really got the benefit from him.

• Odriozola, confident he'll come good with a transfer though, excellent assists per minutes numbers.

• Ianis Hagi, lost 7% on him from being impatient.

Held him at a loss for like 6 months before I decided to sell him.
    Like the next day or two he went to rangers and shot up.......................................................................................................................................

At that point I said never again lol