Josip Ilcic

• The Atalanta talisman was considering retirement after personal issues recently, haven’t heard any news since but I’ve noticed his spread is tightening 1.28-1.53 (was 0.75-1.51). I’m a holder after some sneaky bids on ME...

Question is, take the profit or hold into new season?

• @NoSparkRangers if i knew he was gonna play id buy top up.ive only got a few. was gonna sit on them but i dont know if thats the best thing to do

• @NoSparkRangers latest report is he returned to preseason training and isn’t going to retire (yet)

• i would have thought he would be in the slovenia squad if he was back playing . at 32 year old he is still a great player hope he does continue playing

• Have a look at the trajectory of Christian Eriksen's career since the rumours of his wife and Jan Vertonghen:
    Champions League final
    Spurs bench
    Inter bench

Be careful, they say 90% of sport is in the head.

And Atalanta have a fair few younger guys coming through.

• @Lukeroro said in Josip Ilcic:

Have a look at the trajectory of Christian Eriksen's career since the rumours of his wife and Jan Vertonghen:
    Champions League final
    Spurs bench
    Inter bench

Be careful, they say 90% of sport is in the head.

And Atalanta have a fair few younger guys coming through.

Spot on mate, I wouldn't be touching Ilicic until it's clear that his head is on straight ...

I've seen folk lose their shit for years after a messy breakup.

From a selfish point of view, it's a massive disapointment as on his day, he is one of the best PB players on the platform!

• @johnboywalker I thought your selfish point of view would have mentioned a certain Ukrainian cam also at Atalanta!

• Ilcic's minimum bid just jumped up to £1.26...anyone know how that happens?

Up until this morning you could bid as low as £1.19

• @Number5

Bid zones for individual players seem very much fluid to me, I think it will be common practice and will reflect demand... FI will widen the bid zone in instances when people want rid giving other traders the opportunity to get them cheap (Zanilio can now get at £2 on news it is ACL, it was £2.30 last night), Illic you could get at 90p (I got 80 shares at this price) when his future was uncertain, now we know he is staying and demand is up they have closed the bid zone to reflect that he is a safer bet again

• @Baydog Thank's for the explanation, that makes sense. I thought it was calculated as a % , didn't realize it was manually adjusted based on latest news etc. A bit annoying, if I knew that before I would have bid for larger amounts earlier! I have 70 at £1.23 since the day it came out he was returning to training.

• @Number5

I do not know if that is the case for certain, but that is how it seems to be operating based upon how I have seen bid zones altered thus far and how it corresponds to real time info..

• @Baydog Banega currently has a minimum bid zone of 1p!! Plus bids in at 9p. So much for being 60% of his MS 74p price. I couldn't actually place this bid but think that was due to today's glitchy tech (Not trying to buy, was testing the minimum bid).

• @Baydog I think this makes sense to me, as long as the bid zone tightens on better news I think this makes a lot of sense to do. Allows people an exit point, getting progressively worse