Telles

• Where do you think he going?, imo got a feeling for psg

The fact that there is Utd story almost guarantees he is moving somewhere

• Unlikely he will go to PSG. They have Bernat and renewed Kurzawa's contract last season.

• I don’t see it being United. Wouldn’t surprise me if he signed a new deal.

• @Richio said in Telles:

I don’t see it being United. Wouldn’t surprise me if he signed a new deal.

That would really surprise me.

He's prolific and one of the most highly praised LB's in the world, able to leave for free in 9 months... which means he can sign a crazy money deal at just about any big club, without it costing them an arm and a leg. Plus, he's turned down a new contract already.

There's no shortage of big clubs in need of a talented Left Back, who knows where the goal is.

• @Richio said in Telles:

Porto sell players, his contract runs out next year.

• @Tom77 said in Telles:

@Richio said in Telles:

Porto sell players, his contract runs out next year.

That’s the point of the utd link

• 20200907_172117.jpg I hope hes off to man u av waited a year for this one 😀

• @Don-keyballs nice, tempted to cash in or not? I was topping up via ME for under a quid over the last few weeks and decided to sell at like 30% profit. Maybe a bit premature but didn't want to miss out in case of no sale or a non-PB league move!

• @FootballArgos no chance, I am expecting big pb wins if he plays anywhere near the level hes been paying in Porto.

• Can’t see how he ends up at Utd... smokescreen for me..

• @OneBigHoliday said in Telles:

Can’t see how he ends up at Utd... smokescreen for me..

I mean... he'd be a ridiculously good buy for United... they need a Left Back, he's cheap as chips and brilliant...

So, it would make total sense for him to go to Man Utd.

BUT...

If he were going, I don't think the stories would have been "Telles Agent Flies To Manchester"... so I kinda agree with you on the smokesceen stuff.

• @Dan-The-Man i think hes decided united, chelsea were heavily linked and then bought chilwell, no update on what the hell happened to telles ther clear first choice

• @kaka8 said in Telles:

@Dan-The-Man i think hes decided united, chelsea were heavily linked and then bought chilwell, no update on what the hell happened to telles ther clear first choice

He came out and said he was staying put for another season, whilst also refusing to sign a new contract.

If you look at the business side of it. His contract expires in 9 months, which means he's able to land a long term contract on a monster wage with no transfer fee. Where as if Man Utd paid £40m for him, his wage demands would need to be reasonable.

If he's got his head screwed on, he leaves for free in summer. Unless of course he can strike a deal with Porto to let him have a huge percentage of the transfer fee, which is probably a one sided negotiation in his favour, providing Man Utd are willing to pay for him. Thing is... Man Utd might not be willing to wait and they have flirted with Reguilon...

• @Dan-The-Man do they though? Shaw/Williams.. I’d sell Shaw... but Telles stops his growth..they won’t recoup £30 mill for sure... can’t see why this deal would take place.

No guarantee Telles adapts to the Prem. a risk they don’t need to take.. it’s not an obvious weak spot.

• @OneBigHoliday said in Telles:

@Dan-The-Man do they though? Shaw/Williams.. I’d sell Shaw... but Telles stops his growth..they won’t recoup £30 mill for sure... can’t see why this deal would take place.

No guarantee Telles adapts to the Prem. a risk they don’t need to take.. it’s not an obvious weak spot.

Couldn't disagree more my man. Shaw is a half decent player but sadly he's not reliable because the guy is constantly injured and when you're challenging for the Premier League and Champions League, you can't have unreliable players as your number 1. Williams is nowhere near the level he needs to be and Telles is better than them both.

As for Telles adapting... Bruno sure as hell adapted fast, I don't see why Telles would have any difficulty but some players do so I take your point.

• Hope not UTD as I hold Shaw, hes decent but just injury prone. Maybe a team like Lazio, possibly Juve

• @Tom77 said in Telles:

Where do you think he going?

Wolves sold Matt Doherty to Spurs leaving a need on their left side... it was Nuno Esprinto that brought Telles to Porto... and he is basically a better version of Doherty.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Telles:

@Tom77 said in Telles:

Where do you think he going?

Wolves sold Matt Doherty to Spurs leaving a need on their left side... it was Nuno Esprinto that brought Telles to Porto... and he is basically a better version of Doherty.

Bought that Marcelo from lyon

• @Dan-The-Man
    Doherty plays on the right so they need a right wing back . Marcal has come in to compete with Vinagre for the left wing back spot as Jonny is out until Christmas, although rumours are that Vinagre is going to Porto.

Who plays on the right if they don't sign anyone? Adama?

• @Dan-The-Man I respect your point & views.. but you’d need to sell Shaw...at a considerable loss.. & who buys..if we take your perspective on him.

Little sell on price for Telles successful or otherwise.

You’ve two half decent left backs... just coach them.