sergio reguilon ???

• Where do we think he is going as Real are definitely getting rid.......

I do hold 300 that I bought last week at £1.93 and consistently rising but depending where he moves may have to quarantine for a few weeks.

Tempted to offload a 100/200 to get in a few others.

Thoughts?

• Man Utd hopefully. Seems likely as well.

• well thats the big hope and why I bought more shares than I have on other players.

TBH £18m is an absolute steal.

• @trig said in sergio reguilon ???:

Where do we think he is going as Real are definitely getting rid.......

I do hold 300 that I bought last week at £1.93 and consistently rising but depending where he moves may have to quarantine for a few weeks.

Tempted to offload a 100/200 to get in a few others.

Thoughts?

I don't really understand the Man Utd links, but I acknowledge they are there ...

Utd have Williams and Shaw and I dont really think they need another foreign player in their ranks with regards to squad registration rules.

Part of me just thinks the Man Utd links are just a fabrication in order to get other clubs involved.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back at Sevilla.

• I would be happy with a move back to Sevilla as did so well last season.

I'm not convinced by Shaw and Williams has great potential and can see him playing a lot in the FA and League Cup.

• @johnboywalker said in sergio reguilon ???:

Utd have Williams and Shaw and I dont really think they need another foreign player in their ranks with regards to squad registration rules.

Do you mean they are at their limit on foreign players?

• I don't really rate Williams, he definitely has a career in and around the Prem but he doesn't look like a good enough footballer to play full back for a top team. I'm sure many will disagree but just based on the few games I've seen him. That being said, I also think AWB is quite far off the technical ability needed for a full back in the top 6 - then again he makes up for it with his ridiculous defensive ability.

• I did read that both Williams and Shaw are injured and will miss the first month or so of the season. Suppose going and signing another player to cover that month may seem a bit of an extreme measure, particularly when they have others who could fill in short term, but with the reported fee of 18million they would almost be daft not too. I think theres a decent chance he will end up at Utd, but I also wouldnt be suprised to see him go back to Seville. Of course Utd would be better for his price, but hes a good PB player and will still be so at Seville. It's a bit of a funny one because the man Utd media bias will inflate his price if he goes, but I dont really see him being an MB magnet at Utd, so his overwhelming value will remain in his PB output, which will be pretty much the same at either club, but he will remain better value at Seville

• @Dan-The-Man said in sergio reguilon ???:

@johnboywalker said in sergio reguilon ???:

Do you mean they are at their limit on foreign players?

No, I don't know if they are mate ... but im pretty sure that you can only register 17 'not home grown' players in the 25 man squad list,

• If United are serious about pushing at the top then Shaw and Williams won’t cut it. Shaw has little effect in the final third and is injured a lot, and Williams just isn’t good enough - a right footed LB in this day and age with flying overlapping full backs isn’t a goer. United need to forget Sancho til he does something more as his international performances are a worry. And spend that money on more crucial parts of the squad that’ll have a bigger impact and provide much needed quality and depth - LB/CB/Def MID. And sign a cheaper but decent winger/forward as cover for Greenwood.

• Real are certainly selling off some talent, interesting that in FI terms Hakimi and Reguilon are worth several times what Carvahal and Mendy are worth!