EDD Security Check - Second EDD

• Just wanted to reassure everyone my second EDD check went through seamlessly and without any aggro.
    Support were efficient and professional.
    All completed within 2-3 days, considering I don’t have a p60 or currently work that’s spot on.

Been hearing some negative stories about FI and EDD checks so felt inclined to post about my experience.

Great work support. We going places 😄

• @King-Fergus

Fuck off you cunt

• @MickTurbo said in EDD Security Check - Second EDD:

@King-Fergus

Fuck off you cunt

😄😄😄😄

• Lucky you.

Hopefully they've turned a corner, because the previous EDD process was a bit of a shambles.

• @King-Fergus

I've just passed my THIRD & although it went smoothly I do think that the current procedure is far too intrusive & far reaching, involving hours of time & effort to collate all the requested information. It's clearly an essential part of platform security but I fail to understand how all the other companies without exception across, investment, gambling & financial services that I have dealt with can ALL comply with either the same or very similar legal requirements with much more user friendly & light touch procedures. FI's current process is destroying the enjoyment of the platform & needs to be streamlined ASAP.

I personally don't need the hassle of further checks, so have decided not to deposit further & if this attitude is replicated across the userbase then it can only damage future platform growth, so I think FI need to reassess the level of intrusion required to fully comply with both the spirit & letter of the law without continuing to alienate their customers with an overly intrusive & complex process it really needs to be proportionate to the risk involved.

• @King-Fergus Great to hear a positive EDD story, thanks for sharing 👍

• I had mine last week and it was done and dusted within a day (I didn't need to submit anything extra having already done it once to a satisfactory level).

• Reckon since the dividend review, Adam Cole taking a back seater from twitter etc the company has been transformed in a number of ways.
    Much more professional and rewarding for all.

• @King-Fergus glad to see you passed with no problems.

Another positive member on the community on the football index profit train. 🚆💰

Be thankful you didn't board the "other" one - the Titanic ⛴️

• @Ericali said in EDD Security Check - Second EDD:

@King-Fergus glad to see you passed with no problems.

Another positive member on the community on the football index profit train. 🚆💰

Be thankful you didn't board the "other" one - the Titanic ⛴️
    d198bedc-d483-4e80-b5c2-c45c8635e146-image.png

• @MickTurbo maybe you could fuck off to be honest

• Lordy lord, not this again.

Can we stick to the subject matter - i.e. EDD.

• I didn't realise they bothered with newbie small accounts?

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser65276 Who are you referring to as a newbie small account in this thread Mr Trolltastic? Always welcome your insights....

@Martyn-B That's about 2 sentences more than his drivel usually deserves

• @Harford-is-God

Oh, him again, never again, user blocked 👍

• I received this email today at 15:01

9b70bce2-e574-4368-a1a4-d1d57c606e69-image.png .

So i responded to let them know that my previous card had expired and had changed it to my replacement card with a scan of the front and back of my new one as requested.

and it was all resolved within 26mins
    933e100f-610a-48b6-bb47-037de61b52b9-image.png

• @Geronimo159387 said in EDD Security Check - Second EDD:

@King-Fergus

I've just passed my THIRD & although it went smoothly I do think that the current procedure is far too intrusive & far reaching, involving hours of time & effort to collate all the requested information. It's clearly an essential part of platform security but I fail to understand how all the other companies without exception across, investment, gambling & financial services that I have dealt with can ALL comply with either the same or very similar legal requirements with much more user friendly & light touch procedures. FI's current process is destroying the enjoyment of the platform & needs to be streamlined ASAP.

I personally don't need the hassle of further checks, so have decided not to deposit further & if this attitude is replicated across the userbase then it can only damage future platform growth, so I think FI need to reassess the level of intrusion required to fully comply with both the spirit & letter of the law without continuing to alienate their customers with an overly intrusive & complex process it really needs to be proportionate to the risk involved.

I'm one who will not be involved in another deposit bonus because of it. I successfully passed my 1st and only EDD in May, which was triggered by my 5-figure deposit 2 months earlier. It's not worth depositing hundreds instead just to stay below the trigger points of their system.

• @Londoner said in EDD Security Check - Second EDD:

It's not worth depositing hundreds instead just to stay below the trigger points of their system.

Which is a real shame & highlights the exact problem it causes, as it not only retards future platform growth but denies otherwise enthusiastic supporters the opportunity to fully enjoy that future growth. To be clear I understand that the checks are necessary but simply not to the aggressively intrusive way that FI have chosen to operate them - I have also explained this to FI & am currently lobbying them (also as a shareholder, so EDD alienation is directly damaging our interests) to make the whole framework more user friendly & proportionate to the risk it's trying to address, whether they listen or not is another thing!

• @ocs123
    It's the newest bullying thing.
    'lets carry on being bullies cunts, targeting him, but let's block him so we can't see his replies and still be cunts and take the high ground.

Wankers the lot of them.