Unlisting or not as the case might be

• What's the advantage of keeping your players in a long sales queue with OB starting in less than 2 days? If you own Bruno/Kane/Messi/Pogba/Rashford then surely you take them out of the queue and take back control.

Am I missing something?

• @Harford-is-God from that list I only have Rashford in the sale queue. To rise prices on the launch of OBs, I plan to delist them along with my Pepes and Salahs and others.

I am not sure there is much benefit leaving them listed.

• @Harford-is-God I don't see the advantage and would agree you should delist. Tonight I've unlisted all of my portfolio given offers will take precedence over the sell que.

I think it's highly likely anything you have in the sell que will be returned to you on the 1st of October, better to unlist to help it be returned at a higher price, or, sell during a potential spike before then.

• do you think there will be big drops

• @Harford-is-God said in Unlisting or not as the case might be:

What's the advantage of keeping your players in a long sales queue with OB starting in less than 2 days? If you own Bruno/Kane/Messi/Pogba/Rashford then surely you take them out of the queue and take back control.

Am I missing something?

One advantage, is that you can decide tomorrow to delist if you want... but you can't decide to list...

So, why make the choice now and limit your options?

• Was unlisting but now I'm waiting as long as possible as some of mine are selling now so people still pressing BUY

• This post is deleted!

• @Dan-The-Man because if you delist before midnight it will push the bid zone up for them players. Beneficial to yourself and any other holder. All mine unlisted this morning apart from mbappe, hoping he sells in the next few hours

• I've got several holds in the queue but no market sales on any for approaching 2 weeks (including 2 I am at the front of the queue on). I'm a bit torn on those, but I am currently intending to delist them all later today. I presume 6 o'clock in the morning is the deadline, but I aim to do before then, as would be good to see a few spikes from the delisting before the market is suspended. I'll probably therefore do mine this afternoon.

• @Mintyfresh I’ve unlisted all mine bar one who has been rising all week and I guess I’m somewhere near the top of the queue (if he doesn’t sell by the morning I’ll delist).

My view if you’re at the front of the queue it’s worth sticking there, if not delist and push the price up ready for sell orders

• Some advice please guys because I can't pretend to know how this works. I've unlisted most of my holds but have kept Hakimi in the queue because, although I have no doubt he's a decent long term hold, I want to cash in my 50% profit. I've learnt the hard way before that profit is only profit when's it cashed in.

So, do I unlist tonight as some have advised or do I leave in the queue indefinitely and see what happens? I'm keen to sell him as soon as possible so does leaving him in the queue give me the best chance of doing this? If I do leave him in the queue, am I still likely to return the 50% once the changes take place in the next 24 hours or will that % return drop?

• @Vaughany it’s a tough call the way I would look at it is.

Once they start sell orders the listed players are locked as sell orders at the current price (I assume you’re happy with this) if his price drops you don’t lose out and if there are sell orders lower come the end of the month the player is back in your port.

If prices take an upward turn your player should sell.

• @Vaughany said in Unlisting or not as the case might be:

Some advice please guys because I can't pretend to know how this works. I've unlisted most of my holds but have kept Hakimi in the queue because, although I have no doubt he's a decent long term hold, I want to cash in my 50% profit. I've learnt the hard way before that profit is only profit when's it cashed in.

So, do I unlist tonight as some have advised or do I leave in the queue indefinitely and see what happens? I'm keen to sell him as soon as possible so does leaving him in the queue give me the best chance of doing this? If I do leave him in the queue, am I still likely to return the 50% once the changes take place in the next 24 hours or will that % return drop?

I would personally leave him in the queue until you go to bed tonight and un-list then. There will be no 'position in the queue' tomorrow .

Or if you are up tomorrow before 6am then unlist before 6am