Can someone tell me what I’ve missed out on today???

• The top 100 are all seeing major rises this evening...was there a new announcement or have new mms joined today???!!??

The index is booming! Never seen anything like this since joining 1.5 years ago! 🥳🥳🥳

Bruno to £15 here we go!! 🚂 💰

• @Sol unlisting mate

• @MickTurbo ah ok! Thought major money was being added to the index. Cheers for letting me know 👍🏼

Why have people decided to unlist tonight more than ever?? Is there something I’ve not picked up on here?

• Is there any benefit to keeping players in the sell que you are planning to buy back cheaper??

• @Sol sell queues on the verge of being phased out bud. Not exactly clear on time line but it's there in the OB announcement and its imminent. I'm up loads in the last few hours. Land mark event upcoming tho which will see big money coming in

• @MickTurbo let’s hope so mate! 🥳

• @G27 said in Can someone tell me what I’ve missed out on today???:

Is there any benefit to keeping players in the sell que you are planning to buy back cheaper??

Good question. I only have a couple of 100 shares in the sell queue myself. Should I unlist now or wait??

• Expect to see drops on Thursday and for the next few days after - a bit like a post bonus drop as FI becomes a battle ground between sellers and buyers until a middle ground is reached with MMs hopefully keeping the ship steady as we go through a bit of choppy water.

• @Sol depends who they are bud. There are some players who could very realistically market sell in the next 48 hours but if you've recently joined the back of a 60p queue then it's completely futile and you're just driving down the bid zone of your player by having him listed

• @MickTurbo 100 Pogba and 200 Ighalo. Had them listed for ages, so I should be quite high up in the queue. Who knows 🤔

• @Sol you'll have to consult the time line mate as will I cos I cant really remember but i think the thing to do will be to let them sit there till 23:59 tomorrow and if they havent gone, unlist. Maybe somebody can clarify cos I havent really looked into it, I intend to clue myself up a bit in the morning as I do have one player still listef

• @Sol said in Can someone tell me what I’ve missed out on today???:

The top 100 are all seeing major rises this evening...was there a new announcement or have new mms joined today???!!??

The index is booming! Never seen anything like this since joining 1.5 years ago! 🥳🥳🥳

Bruno to £15 here we go!! 🚂 💰

Are you still thinking this is all one big scam.. or are we not mentioning that anymore? 🤐😂

@MickTurbo 100 Pogba and 200 Ighalo. Had them listed for ages, so I should be quite high up in the queue. Who knows 🤔

Hmm
    Ighalo with no sell price

don't hold your breath there

@MickTurbo 100 Pogba and 200 Ighalo. Had them listed for ages, so I should be quite high up in the queue. Who knows 🤔

even if you are near the front of the queue mate, who is buying either player from market?

If we all unlist our holds that are unlikely to sell, it will help push the price back up towards peak (and as @MickTurbo referred to earlier, will raise the bid zone so you should get more money for your sales)

i believe that after midnight tomorrow, taking shares out of the sell queue won't raise the price anymore as the 600/900 mechanism will be obsolete

i am bracing for more significant (artificial) rises in the next 23 hours, followed by a 10% drop in most port value on Thursday when sell orders go live.

• @ScouseSte I calculated rlthrough some very quick maths a few hours ago that my average spread was 14%, dragged up by 50 ish % spreads on a few of my more questionable holds. These are players held in big numbers but still quite low hold values, so my actual capital is heavily weighted towards the players with in lots of cases 2-6% spreads. Therefore I think the weight of my money is probably sat in holds with an average spread of maybe 8%.

Even if prices settle at around mid points as seems reasonable, I expect to take maybe a 4% hit at worst in the short term which I'm fine with really, as this will send a baseline for my port, from which I should see long term growth and the ability to exit those few holds I dont really want at a price which I will have some level.of control over

• @MickTurbo i am more thinking hope for the best (your estimate) but prepare for the worst (my estimate)!

Anything more than 10% is gonna hurt!!

• @ScouseSte said in Can someone tell me what I’ve missed out on today???:

@MickTurbo i am more thinking hope for the best (your estimate) but prepare for the worst (my estimate)!

Anything more than 10% is gonna hurt!!

If I get out of this with only a 10% drop, I'll be surprised.

Many of my spreads are 40% and I've no idea how some of them are going to be priced after the change but I'd bet it's going to be closer to the current sell price than buy price, wiping thousands of my port in the process.

It's going to be a painful month/quarter I fear.

• @ScouseSte

For example my biggest hold is Neymar. He currently has just over a 3% spread. That's there now, waiting for somebody to bite. I dont know what's going on behind the numbers, maybe there is some acceptance of that spread but clearly it's not being gobbled up cos if it was, that spread would widen, so generally people are unwilling to give up Neymar at a 3% spread.

Therefore I do not expect any Neymar holders to be suddenly offering a 15% discount all of a sudden when offers are operating. I expect the biggest discounts on Neymar to be 1.5-2%.

If they reached 3.5%, I would expect whoever currently has the top bid in, to quickly gobble that up because that would be like currently empowering that bidder to click his fingers and have his current bid instantly accepted. Hes prepared to pay that price because he is currently bidding it

• @Munchie63 I know it’s unlikely. Still holding another couple of 100 ighalos which I’m holding as a gamble. More than made up the loss elsewhere 👍🏼

• @Advinculas-Index FI seem to have got the introduction of order books spot on with the season about to start and the new dividends it's hard to see why there would be any major sell off. I think prices are just getting where they should be after several months of low ball bidding.