Depay

• Hagrid on twitter just announced personal terms agreed with Barcelona, agreement on price still outstanding.

Think its already been discussed but can't see that as a positive for his price in the next 12 months, post Messi should be good.

• Currently no bids, which is insane.

• Someone just bid the bottom price (£3.72) got snap taken. Be interesting to see the lineup with the 7 attacking players they have

• I got out of Depay due to all of this, switched my attention to Dembele, may take up on pen duty and be their main man - or alternatively he might force a move. Either way I think he is very cheap considering the season he has coming up.

• I would have got out if I was quick enough. Have to hold and hope that he progresses in that team to a point where he becomes the main man PM (post messi).

Under no illusion that this is a terrible move for him for purposes of FI 😤

• @TotalPunt

I am in the same boat... I really only went in mainly as a short term play (held 200, upped to 700 and planned to keep 200 past the IPD window).. Looks like I am now stuck with 700 for the meanwhile but could come good still. Koeman will definitely play him so at least that is pretty much a given, the rest will go down to performance. An early PB win could see his value bounce back. People bounce back. Dennis Hopper, Rolf Harris, there are others

• It's a blow but not terminal. You'd think the Euro's next summer is an exit point in itself assuming there is a promo etc.

• I sold 60 a few days ago for around £4.30 (from £3.94) and got them back at £3.66 today. I’m happy with that.

I’ve got a hold of 80 @ £3.74 and I still think he will be a good hold at that price if he goes. He is the main man for the international team and hopefully things won’t be as bad as we fear 🤞

• People have been buying him recently at the £4.82 buy price😬

Anyone who has him in the sell queue could get very lucky.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah probably people like me who thought the Barca move would cause a spike not considering the knock on effects to his PB chances.

When I held him even amidst the Barca rumours, you'd always get a lot of people coming in with high bids probably not expecting him to be tanking in terms of his IS.

• @howsthebacon Yeah and still loads of people don't know that they can use ME to buy players.

I got on Depay during the end of the European games last season with a view of keeping him for this season for PB with Lyon. Gutted if he goes to Barca as he won't win no where near what he could at Lyon. Though i missed the sell off now, so will just keep him and hope to recoup my money though think it could take a long time.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah that was my thinking, sold as soon as it started dropping really but bought back in and sold again. Shame because I really like him and enjoyed that first game of the season ;)

Now my Ligue 1 focus is on Thauvin. Great first game and I'm hoping for some bonus IPD from him over the coming weeks - he's also managed to avoid COVID which is a bonus.

• @howsthebacon Yeah I'm mostly annoyed because it means I now have to add a different Lyon forward to my port for this season.

Thauvin is class and think he will get great growth this season with the added POTM divs

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah tempted to top up but his price has been pretty consistent at around 2.5 on the IS. I can probably afford to pick up some full price considering I got him quite cheap and it'll be a long term hold.

Ekembe is it? The other striker at Lyon, I don't rate him. I think they'll play Dembele and Cherki - at least I hope they do. I sold Cherki for a small profit but would be keen to get back involved.

• @howsthebacon said in Depay:

@Tikka-Mo-Salah tempted to top up but his price has been pretty consistent at around 2.5 on the IS. I can probably afford to pick up some full price considering I got him quite cheap and it'll be a long term hold.

Ekembe is it? The other striker at Lyon, I don't rate him. I think they'll play Dembele and Cherki - at least I hope they do. I sold Cherki for a small profit but would be keen to get back involved.

Lots of legs in the transfer window remember that lyon can buy players

• I actually think Depay at £3.74 is a good purchase atm...........

• @Tom77 true, but Dembele is either gonna be a guaranteed starter or he'll be off somewhere - doesn't make sense for either party if he stays there now and doesn't play.

• I thought I’d over reacted ISing the other day at just over what I paid for him; but glad I was able to move the cash into other players.

100 Depay bought a lot of keepers.

Once the move is through and his price has settled I’ll get back on as I think he’s a great hold for the Euros and next season when Messi is gone.

• @trig People were saying the same thing about Griezmann when he moved - his 12 month graph tells a different story.

If there's one player you don't want your hold to be playing second fiddle to it's Lionel Messi.

• @Chris-J I dont disagree however I would be suprised if Messi is not off at the end of the season plus Depay has the euros in the Summer. Plus I actually see him as a replacement for Suarez and with him being Dutch Koeman is bound to start him nearly every game.