Quick questions from new user

• Hi,

I have a few sub 50p players with huge spreads. Is it best to instant sell them now while there is a price on them? Is there a possibility that there will be no exit or price at all under order books with these players?

Another question, is it best to delist before tomorrow with my sale players or hold out and hope they go before the sell queue goes at the end of September?

Cheers

• @NewUser499874 depends why you bought them; if the reason is still valid why would you sell?

I hold plenty of sub 50p all of whom over 3 years should either win me divs or rise in value.

Don’t get caught up in all the doom gloom and worry, if they were purchased for a solid reason hold.

As for delisting if you feel you really want to sell and they haven’t yet they are unlikely to before the end of September so I’d delist and see what offers are about and what others offer to sell.

• 3 years for them to hit some form or get a real good transfer or links.
    3 years is like a decade on the index

• @Tom77 true but not everyone trades the same, the guy might not be able to take a massive hit on his players. I rarely do and happier playing the long game albeit with lower profit figures

• If you list the players you are concerned about then i'm sure we can all offer some opinions - players situations and demand can change very quickly.

For example, I was selling Tarkowski for anything over 30p a few weeks ago now I can get pretty much full price and had some surprising media divs the other day.

• @Sav2000 said in Quick questions from new user:

@Tom77 true but not everyone trades the same, the guy might not be able to take a massive hit on his players. I rarely do and happier playing the long game albeit with lower profit figures

What I’m saying is the long game, he could have a player who is stagnant for 18 months and then when the World Cup is around the corner a big rise could happen or something.

• Cheers for all the replies guys. I have quite a few sub 50p players I'm really happy about holding. But then I have a few like Jeremy gelin, Geoffrey Gouweleeuw, Diego demme, stephan Posch, isaac mbenza, idrissa guyue, Ben Davies, alphonso pedraza and khan ayhan that I'd love to shift. I bought them when there was a decent IS price pre covid for the super match day promo, covid hit now stuck with them and massive spreads. Just worried there may be no offers or price to get out after today.

• @NewUser499874 of those Demme and Posch I’ve held before and plan on getting back on.

Demme has a PB win in him, and Posch is a full international who’ll get much more first team game time this season.

Not sure about the others.