Worst Case Scenario, all good

• For the first time since iv been on the Index, I worked out where my profit/loss margin would be if I Instant sold my whole portfolio right now. I started with 5000 a year ago and have just left the holds, using any dividends accrued to top up shares on said holds. My overall profit would be 904.25. I'm delighted with that. Obviously a lot less then what my profit says on screen but still I'm up nearly a grand and I had fun watching it grow. This is the worst it could be so I'm chuffed. Anyone else done similer?

• @AndydfopT nice! 👍🏼

• Nice returns 👍. My average hold is over 880 shares per player, so even if I wanted to I couldn't get a true IS value for my portfolio.

• @Martyn-B said in Worst Case Scenario, all good:

Nice returns 👍. My average hold is over 880 shares per player, so even if I wanted to I couldn't get a true IS value for my portfolio.

NASDAQ will sort the job

• @MickTurbo Yep, really looking forward to being able to see depth of bids across all my holds plus future targets.

• I’ve never worked it Out before but I thought I would just for the crack.
    I started in jan and have slowly raised my deposits up to 14k. If I Instant sold everyone today it would be worth £17186. Quite happy with that as I thought it would be a bit less. There is obviously the 2% commission to come off this but I can live with that and as you said, I’ve had a lot of fun along the way.