Sancho

• The twitter wankfest is into overdrive on the potential transfer of Sancho based on the apparent acceptance of personal terms, news that apppears to be weeks old. Still the small matter of United paying £100m + so what do the wise sages of the forum reckon?

Forget dividends/returns, if he signs it will go mental.

• @Harford-is-God It will go mental, then 2 weeks later everyone will be sat holding a £15+ player who has a lot of competition for PB divs (against better and cheaper players) and a manager who can't manage...😆

And I don't think Man U have the money...

• Nailed on to sign IMO. Could easy drag for another few weeks which would be ideal for holders (not me).

However, long term I think he looks pricey.

• The higher he goes the better it will be for the rest of the platform
    hes already over 40% higher than the 2nd highest player on the platform that wont be the case for too long

• @Marksandygill ..He is hugely overpriced and I can honestly see a massive crash in him if he doesn't perform straight away if he gets a move to United. His average PB is only 118 and as the most expensive player on the platform there could be a lot of people kicking themselves in 6 months time

I honestly think Greenwood is a far better player than him, but sure time will tell..

• @Advinculas-Index yeah, he's overpriced but it will have a domino effect - Mbappe, Neymar etc will rise proportionately.

• Massively overpriced considering he has only won 15p in career PB dividends.

All the rest has been won on MB with 99% linked to the Manchester United move/brand.

The move isn't going to happen because we won't pay €120m & Dortmund will look like a bunch of clowns 🤡 if they budge from the very public figure which they have continuously quoted.

• You can almost buy bruno for half the cost of sancho which i find staggering.
    Watching sancho for england is a good marker for me in the prem...

• Sancho is bang average in my opinion. The only concern I have if he comes is the effect it will have on Greenwood in my fantasy league team 😂

• @Tom77 All the England players look better at their club sides because they generally play with a higher caliber of player alongside them. I've got a few Sancho at the moment and am happy regardless of what happens this summer and have no doubt he'll be a brilliant talent, although I think Ansu Fati looks more like to be the player people hope Sancho will become imo, who I've also got.

• @Leo-G said in Sancho:

@Tom77 All the England players look better at their club sides because they generally play with a higher caliber of player alongside them. I've got a few Sancho at the moment and am happy regardless of what happens this summer and have no doubt he'll be a brilliant talent, although I think Ansu Fati looks more like to be the player people hope Sancho will become imo, who I've also got.

Think he has had 5 app and not a goal or assist.
    Rooney/Owen/kane/rashfrod all scoring and assisting very early.
    Sancho is good but imo has been hyped up to elite level and imo is not.

• @Tom77 pretty certain he scored and assisted in that crazy game against Kosovo, but point taken on his impact so far, certainly not like the players you mentioned.

• Not a Sancho holder but take a comparable talent in Havertz, who also wasn't much of a PB div returner before this season and then started whacking in 200+ scores for fun. I think the key to Sancho retaining much of his value is a change to FWD, which would be more appropriate for him tbh.