IPO's

• Due to market downtime, thought it might be a good idea to see who people are looking forward to being IPO'd in the new auction system when it launches later this year.

I'll kick off with Max Bird - Derby County. Already taken the armband for a couple of games, ball playing midfielder. Came through their academy and learning from Rooney - seems to have a bright future.

• I stopped looking forward to IPO's in general as they cause nothing but system problems. I'll start getting excited when they release IPO's and everything works and nobody complains that the system crashed, or prices were broke etc etc..

• Talles Magno mainly because he sounds like an X Men character

• I won't be well loved for this cos theres quite a few folk like to keep hidden gems hidden but...

Doku is going to break the internet on his IPO release. Fact.

Whether I mention it now or not. Tis to be.

• Daniele Maldini and Claudio Reyna's son.

• @Brane_Orsou Never took part in an IPO before, but the auction system sounds good. If it gets off to a good start, there can't be any complaints!

• Pedro Chirivella (I’m an FC Nantes fan!)

Will be good to see Meslier, Soucek and many others added.

Oh maybe that Dutch kid who’s got a massive social media following. Can’t remember his name but he’s the sort of hype that’ll make him £4 without even playing or even being in a PB league!

• @PaulM Simons, already been an Barca and PSG and looking to move again I believe

• @howsthebacon Giovanni Reyna for Dortmund, 17 years old and already played 18 games, scored and assisted in the CL...

• @Marksandygill not on the index though is he?

• @howsthebacon no he's not, I remember wondering why not months ago, I mean if you are looking for exciting young players then he seems to fit the bill completely!

• @Marksandygill exactly, watched a few highlights from Dortmund's friendlies and he looked like he was an established starter. Link up play with the other lads was almost second nature.

Looks like he'll be better than his dad to say the least.

When he does come onto the index we might see a pretty heft opening price though.

• @howsthebacon I'd expect maybe £3 plus, considering what some of the recent dross IPO'd has cost! :)

Not sure how Dortmund do it to be honest!!

• @Dalian-Smyth said in IPO's:

I won't be well loved for this cos theres quite a few folk like to keep hidden gems hidden but...

Doku is going to break the internet on his IPO release. Fact.

Whether I mention it now or not. Tis to be.

The kid who recently scored for his country? Yep, an emerging talent for sure.

• @Marksandygill mixture of great facilities and coaches as well as actually putting trust in young players and giving them game time. It's a cycle too, the more young players they produce and move on to bigger clubs, the more young players want to sign for them.

It's just sad that they're a stepping stone, especially when you see Sancho potentially going to Man Utd who are performing worse than Dortmund. Money talks I guess.

• @Dalian-Smyth Never heard of this guy, will have a close look!

Edit: Seems like now I'm trying to steal everyones youngsters. Not the case, just trying to get a feel if everyone is thinking along the same lines with players. Reyna seems an obvious one - an auction style IPO price could be huge for him

• @Dalian-Smyth I thought i was pretty clued up on most good young players but had never heard of Doku until i stumbled upon him on Fifa last year. Played half a game with him and instantly had to research him and been waiting for him to be IPO'd ever since. Liverpool links and scoring for Belgium haven't helped keep his profile low

• @Journey said in IPO's:

@Dalian-Smyth I thought i was pretty clued up on most good young players but had never heard of Doku until i stumbled upon him on Fifa last year. Played half a game with him and instantly had to research him and been waiting for him to be IPO'd ever since. Liverpool links and scoring for Belgium haven't helped keep his profile low

He was shown around Liverpool when he was 15. I've known about him for ages. It's infuriating he's not IPO d by now. He has been fairly low profile upto now. But a full 90 minutes in the Belgium national team and scores whilst Hazard sits on the bench. He's only just turned 18. I can see Cherki type fever with this one. Great goal as well for Belgium. He got another beauty against Mechelen. He's going to be big. I don't think he's a secret anymore.

• Now the Belgian under 21s defeated their German counterparts 4-1 the other night. Some exciting performances there but I'm being tight-lipped now. There's a couple in there I fancy who are under the radar at present. Hopefully we'll see IPOs appear soon.😉🤞

• I remember when Matty Cash crashed on a previous IPO launch and has been forgotten about ever since.