PSG

• Apart from Neymar (too expensive for me) only have a grand to spend. which PSG players would you buy before the game, for the long term maybe aswel

• @Tiger2244 all the ones I would buy or do own have COVID so not playing.

• @Tiger2244 mbappe 🤣🤣🤣

• Presnel Kimpembe, don't own as I have Bernat but think he is value with room to grow.

• How about Marco Verratti. People were raving about his PB scores last season at one time if I remember rightly. I think he should get a lot of game time especially early on in the season as long as he doesn’t have Covid like some of his teammates. If he starts well then he could cement his starting position.

• @Ddr yeah ok let me check my bank balance 🤪

• @Harford-is-God good shout

• I have Marquinhos, Mbappe, Neymar and Icardi who are all out.

I hold Sarabia but I'm looking for an exit point tonight so I wouldn't recommend signing him as it would just be me pumping.

Kimpembe has avoided COVID and is a solid defender and you should pick him up for about £1.10 - I also dabbled in Kehrer for a bit but sold him for a small profit thinking I could buy back in for cheap. He might be good for some bonus IPD goals as he does get forward a lot although his scoring record isn't great.

• @TeamGB I always thought he was a starter but has just struggled with injuries?

• @Tiger2244 said in PSG:

which PSG players would you buy before the game,

It's a Covid ravaged squad so I'd be tempted to sit out & watch, perhaps buy in play once a player is guaranteed a G/A IPD, but probably a game to avoid IMHO. I do like Neymar, & Marquinos long term but clearly not short term as they are both out. Kimpembe & Bernat always seem cheap but may suffer due to weakened team around them. Whoever ends up in goal might come up with a CS but again an uncertain gamble until the final whistle.

There's also a chance trading isn't back up & running by KO given all the IT changes currently happening & when has that ever gone smoothly?

• I don't hold but rumours of Draxler to Arsenal, might play tonight. Risky one. Like others have said, if you don't hold already probably best to let the people holding PSG reserves flog their players from the potential IPD.

I think now is the time to invest in the COVID hit players as they're a little bit cheaper (although might have missed that opportunity).

• @howsthebacon said in PSG:

I don't hold but rumours of Draxler to Arsenal, might play tonight. Risky one. Like others have said, if you don't hold already probably best to let the people holding PSG reserves flog their players from the potential IPD.

I think now is the time to invest in the COVID hit players as they're a little bit cheaper (although might have missed that opportunity).

Doesn't Draxler to Arsenal happen every year?

• Kehrer, Marquinos, Kimpembe, Neymar and Mbappe, no point buying for the next couple of games alone as they may get muffed over with a weakened team!

If you really wanted players for the next couple of games then maybe Kehrer, Kimpembe and Sarabia? At least they will keep their places...

• @kristiang85 hey, if it's getting him in the top 5 MB...

• @Marksandygill they should still be winning their games, their weakened team is still probably 2nd best in the league. Only issue is they may be a bit disjointed as it's a team they've not fielded often.

• @TeamGB Verratti is a PB Base monster but doesn't get enough (any!) goals or assists to hit the peak scores and has to outscore ADM. But, I think he is a good shout for TOTM each month, as long as he gets the mins plus his PB scores for Italy have been great too, so as long as he gets mins he is an interesting hold.

I am not sold on Kehrer. Basically a CB playing RB and not seen enough to make me think he cuts the mustard long term. Doesn't look to get crosses in so racks up lots of short passes but minimal crosses and minimal goal threat.
    Bought and sold off after the CL final for a profit of zip. Still young but better places to put your cash right now IMHO

• Bernat and Kimpembe for me.

Both long term holds as well rather than just for the IPD promo. Bernat is attacking and will get goals/assists. He's got decent PB stats but has yet to win PB divs I believe, which may concern a few. I think that will change this year. Kimpembe is young and has great PB stats - someone might be able to provide the info but I'm pretty sure he's got the one of the highest PB averages for defenders under 30 and under £1.50ish.

• @Vaughany I bought Bernat prior to the CL campaign and gives you chances, scored in the semi which was beneficial from an IPD perspective.

He's also out of contract at the end of the season, still wouldn't be surprised if there was some movement given they awarded Kurzawa a new 4 year contract who plays in the same position.

• @Harford-is-God
    You timed that purchase well! I don't see much downside to him at his price. Still a good age and in with a shot of making the Spain squad for the Euros. In the meantime, he will be getting loads of easy games in Ligue 1 and featuring in the Champs League again. Fancy him to pick up a PB win this season and to potentially sneak a couple of places in the TOTM. His PB max isn't huge but he is consistently good which is important when thinking about TOTM.

• I’ve been buying and hoarding Bernat before and during covid. Was an absolute bargain under 60p then, however , been topping up on him right up to 84p.
    Same with Kimpebe. With Thiago Silva leaving it’s a no brainier. Good pb and good change for euros for France.
    Both in a very dominant team in a weak league. Great prospects for late stage champions league again.