Crazy price changed

• @Black-Wolf everytime i tried to participate in ipo the screen crashed and im not the only one most likely happened to you also..it put everyone off thats why it was on hold for a few months..now this comes out and theres faults again ive never seen such a business with underqualified staff who aint got a clue what they are doing they focus too much on hyping up lovely bonuses etc but cant be bothered to fix the technical side it remind sme a bit of football manager game,
    when theres a few bugs sports interactive reckon they cant reproduce the mate rin house so it must be our fault

• @Rob-E just wait till you experience the crash from that cfx group and the lack of communication following it.

Anyone panicking after yesterday just Haven’t understood what was going to happen and are to hung up on a virtual profit figure

• I appreciate the comments - but I too find it very frustrating. It just shows that the Buy price was previously meaningless. It looks like it was purely inflated to make portfolios look good.

I had a few different players listed for sale well below the buy price, but not one sold in the last week - so how were prices rising?

• @Black-Wolf there wont be any crashes they are expanding do some research on it propa research now not read robot comments which ppl have posted on google so they can promote their own business lol someone withdrew 88k out of there yesterday and also got given a lamborghini ..the difference between the two is cfx dont lose money because they trade on the forex market which has 5 trillion a day traded on it so they always make money with a bot they use which is 90%+ sucessful 1-2% every single day
    then i see ppl losing money on here its painful to read

• @NewUser457159 the price used to rise 1p for every 600 shares bought and drop 1p for every 600 shares listed for sale. The last couple of days saw everyone remove their shares from the sell queue with made prices jump up. The reason they have fell back down is because those same people have relisted the shares as offers, problem is that with the old system FI stacked up the sell queue and it was nice and compact with 600 shares at each penny interval but now traders able to list their shares for sale and we can’t physically see the orders we now have spread out pricing. There could 50 shares at one increment then 10 then 500. Like this:

Old system

600@99p
    600@98p
    600@97p
    600@96p

New system

500@99p
    15@98p
    330@97p
    0@96p
    400@95p
    20@96p
    1@95p
    302@94p

Now if the same number of shares were listed yesterday as there were before in the sell queue you can quite easily see that prices would be lower now, granted the panic will have caused others to try to sell as well but what’s important is that it could actually take less share movement to raise or lower a players price.

For me the biggest positive is that the index can start moving again as its been in gridlock since March but now money can move again

• You are completely correct in what you write. Medium to long term the benefits will be self evident. It will be good for the shareholder and Football Index as a market. The working principles of 'sell orders', order books etc align Football Index more to the working of traditional stock markets.

• @Sav2000 yes then is 6-12 months time when you just think things are getting good platform once again changes and takes away your hard work dear oh dear

• @NewUser620089 I’m which case buddy sell up, not a dig but I have faith and I’m happy to have a substantial amount of money in the platform; if you’re not I understand and clearly leaving is best for you.

I wish you well in the future 👍

• @NewUser314132 I've lost a load fuck knows why
    I'm holding put see what happens

• This is great

• This post is deleted!