Can someone please explain this to me...

• How is it that Bruno Fernandes dropped so much today. An exceptional player who is almost certain to be the PB/MB/TOTM player of the season. And yet, Mbappe, a great player, but NEVER wins any dividends and is highly unlikely to be in contention for even TOTM, has hardly fallen in value at all...please help me to get my head around this 🤔

• @Sol
    Because one is a generational talent who is the default best player in the world next man up and the other is overvalued player cause he played for man united. Similar example is rashford who the ass has fallen out of as he is overated where someone like Haaland cause he is the real deal has increased in value. It’s simple supply and demand catching up.
    Bruno will grow and improve doubt rashford will but their current prices are accurate for career projections far more solid holds have kept their intrinsic value and overpriced false sentiment holds have fallen back to correct level

• He hasn't dropped, he's increased. I've been buying him at £9.30 the last month and now the minimum bid is £9.60.

• @BMCG ‘overvalued player cause he played for man united.’ Wow! Are you serious with that statement? Will you continue to have that sentiment when he is one of the highest dividend winners next season. Seriously, your statement has shocked me more than being down £6,400 this evening.

• @DefaultM A very important point well made.

• @GH yes, but my question was the Bruno vs Mbappe pricing..

• @Sol Bruno had a huge spread, Mbappe did not, He held the market sentiment and has therefore not dropped his 'inflated' buy price to an IS price, as his buy price was about right

If you have faith in Bruno, nothing changed,

• What happens on 1st Oct when shares are forced to be unlisted? Will prices spike?

• I would say the Man Poo element does have some effect on the price drop in that a % of their player prices often included an MB element but the emphasis on MB has been diminished with the recent div changes & should diminish even further when foreign media included. I agree though that Bruno's PB performances should get his price increasing again if he performs as was last season.

• The Index is all numberwang at the moment.

Don’t worry. Keep Bruno, have a beer, let the dividends roll in and enjoy the inevitable price rises that with happen over next 12 months.

• Still fail to see what you you lot see in Mbappe..

https://youtu.be/77geORYcgAA

I’m clearly blind and football manager always (🤣😂🤣) predicts the true future of a player.

• @chaps1988 said in Can someone please explain this to me...:

What happens on 1st Oct when shares are forced to be unlisted? Will prices spike?

No they wont, unless there are no sell orders available on that player other than what was in the sell queue

• @Sol
    It was perfectly predictable and evident from the spreads . No one was buying Bruno for weeks , mbapoe has been a popular market buy all week. Bruno has fallen to his Previous is price . Mbapoe settied at his true value.
    In real life mbapoe is valued at Over twice the transfer value of Bruno. He is the worlds most expensive asset for a reason ... he is 5 years younger then Bruno and has already achieved a lot more. Past pb performance is only relative . Mbapoe with mb upgrades as the biggest name in world football bar the 2 giants will benefit from this, he has a future transfer in him and will dominate goalscoring for half a dozen years in world football and score big on pb.
    Only an idiot would fail to recognise that the default best player in world being a quid dearer then Bruno is the minimum gap there should be between them in comparative analysis
    I’ll bet the house that gap will be significantly higher in 12 months time.

• Stolen from Twitter
    7358fafc-2b29-4eda-bb84-a6a9d8e6e299-image.png

• @Advinculas-Index
    Haha .. 👍

• @BMCG ‘I’ll bet the house that gap will be significantly higher in 12 months time.‘

There are sadly enough homeless people on the streets, better you don’t..

• @Sol
    I’m lucky I have a few ... plus I don’t lose bets.... I leave that to fellas that back the likes of James ... just cause the lad is Welsh and plays as a winger for united don’t make him a player ... to avoid doubt he ain’t the next Ryan giggs more like the next Kieran Richardson .... good luck with your holds though .. there is a lot more players out their then united dross by the way ... Not a wise strategy my friend!

• @BMCG 😂 look, we have differences of opinion and that’s fine. Branding me a ‘loser’ for backing James, is a bit strong. Nobody truly knows what might happen with a few injuries to the first team forwards and a hungry young lad, who lost his father and trained hard over the summer is given the opportunity to shine once more. He may make you regret saying those words one day...

We have very different portfolios and ideas on which is the best route to take. Best of luck to you. 👍🏼

• @BMCG I’m just struggling with the Haaland is the “real deal” remark. Great real world player. But a shocking FI hold. Apart from a smattering of MB, the boy is absolutely terrible at PB. The stats are all there. Just take a look.
    (And don’t say he will improve...he’s already banging in hattricks and braces and barely racking up 200 points. )

• @Sol said in Can someone please explain this to me...:

How is it that Bruno Fernandes dropped so much today. An exceptional player who is almost certain to be the PB/MB/TOTM player of the season. And yet, Mbappe, a great player, but NEVER wins any dividends and is highly unlikely to be in contention for even TOTM, has hardly fallen in value at all...please help me to get my head around this 🤔

I’m with you on this. Bruno wins PB and MB. Unlike Mbappé. Granted he is world class and will be for years to come. But like Haaland, he’s PB anaemic. He’s in the strongest team in the softest league. And still can’t win PB. If he goes to Real he will likely win MB in the move, but win even less PB as it’s a much stronger league. It’s irrelevant if he’s footballs next superstar- if he’s doesn’t win div’s, he no good to man or boy. Bruno actually wins divs. Game over. But that’s just my opinion.