Happy Friday???????

• Short and sweet as I am in utter dismay at the moment in time......I am classed as they say on twatter as one of those fucking idiots that should have seen this coming, all will be ok, and its your own fault your port has dropped as much as it has done......

I din't think i was that much of an idiot.

Thought the port had dropped as much as it was going to, but nope, still dropping.

My mid-point port (so basically if i was to instant sell everyone I would get what it shows less 3 or 4% based on commission and last minute movements.

8a4adf0e-9dc6-4167-82a1-6d1b8aef28f5-image.png

Brutal fecking looking eh!!!! But it is what it is....its about 26% more than a bank account, its over £2k more than I would have won at the bookies.......

In other news - I now have 5 rows of bricks to the house that is being built, I may need to cut back on the lavish hot tub, bar, fish-tank and meerkat enclosure - but thats life eh....I was really looking forward to having the lads round, a few beers and looking at....

fdbffe53-1aec-4c57-a0f0-0a8142c983e4-image.png

And yes - these lads were due to move in with me in March, and this is live footage from their current enclosure - looking at my port bless them.

Anyway.....I'm healthy, I have a 60 mile race next weekend (so I will be blagging you for sponsorship again) as I was shit at the 110 a few weeks ago and let a lot of folk down.

The bird keeps laughing at me and saying 'i can see the cogs turning on how your planning on making the money again' - she really hasn't given 2 fucks that close to £2.5k has been wiped off the all time profit (she keeps saying its only profit when its in the bank) - so she needs to wind her fucking neck in and stop being so cheerful and understanding....its quite un-nerving as she should be losing her shit - the ex wife would have had me on the sofa (bitch).

Let's get growing our ports even peeps eh.......we know we should stick to the rule that is 'only invest what you can afford to lose' and thats still the case.

Happy Friday everyone - and remember to ask everyone round you if they are ok, as Boris is close to locking us all up again and some of your mates will be struggling like fuck. So keep smiling.

• I actually had considered selling up my port before the order books roll out, keeping a cash balance and reaping the rewards. Unfortunately I decided against it.

Reminds me a bit of a song by pain of salvation called iter impious. Revolves around someone who wants it all (money, power etc). Achieves it all and sits of his blood stained throne. Nothing to rule over but refuses to leave as he rules the ruins ( I think that's the meaning, it's a pretty mad song)

Anyway, we can't take it with us, so don't neglect those closest to you in pursuit of money, don't work yourself up on things outside your control, and watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!

• @Millerman Thanks for putting a very big smile on my face after reading that post. I think people in the office are wondering what I'm laughing at :)

• @Moukoko said in Happy Friday???????:

I actually had considered selling up my port before the order books roll out, keeping a cash balance and reaping the rewards. Unfortunately I decided against it.

If I had a time machine, I would have IS'd in early March when the old FI IS prices of around 5% were in. When they brought in the 40% IS (which would be replaced by ME), that was the day our portfolio values truly dropped, not yesterday.

The annoying thing is that in February I hit the point of my profit aim when I joined FI and vowed to sell up and withdraw then. Obviously I didn't do that in the end, but imagine if I had - I'd be piling back in right now making the most of bargains.

It will come good, it is just a little bit painful to see right now.

• Would the day after D-day be too strong a comparison to describe today!😂
    Alot of casualties but necessary to win the war 😬

• @Splurger_Dan said in Happy Friday???????:

Would the day after D-day be too strong a comparison to describe today!😂

It's actually pretty good mate!

Landmine took both my legs, but i'll soldier on! :)

• @Splurger_Dan said in Happy Friday???????:

Would the day after D-day be too strong a comparison to describe today!😂

A lot of good profits were lost in those trenches, RIP my sweet 20%, gone but not forgotten.

It is a bitter pill to swallow but I still expect a bounce back. I tend to value my players by their potential yield. If a player can yield me 15% divs per annum then I consider them a good purchase. Anyone under £2 can yield me that with a gold day star man win. Anyone under a quid can yield me 25% with one gold day star man win. Bruno needs to make me a about a quid in a year which I am pretty confident that he can do. Likewise Neymar.

The value is still there for my expectations of dividend returns, so I am going to just ignore the CA aspect for now. Most the players I bought still should make the yields that I expected at the price I paid (all of which was pre dividend review so I should in theory make twice what I expected).. Even Depay the cunt who I paid £5 per share for only needs to make 75p a year to satisfy my quota, and he did about 20p of that last week within a few weeks of me first buying him... Two gold star man wins across the next 12 months and he has hit my target irrespective of his current value.,

In summary, could be better could be worse, cest la vie

• I took the drop on the chin yesterday, it wiped a bit off my portfolio but nothing to get upset over. I though it would help that I had a great chance of IPD in the Lens / PSG game. I settled down to watch the game thinking this guy would step up with lots of first teamers out, on set pieces and corners too. Fucking 27 pts for Sarabia... even worse he didn’t do much all game. I’m more pissed off about being stuck with fucking Sarabia than my port now 🙈.

• IMO the twitterites with players as their profile picture are more likely to be the ‘fucking idiots’.

So many people wanting to be out of a player or try the new system they’re showing off. I sold him at this low price look how big my balls are. All they’re doing is scaring people into not buying them.

Anyone working in % wouldn’t be dropping players by the amount they are just to sell