Price Rises

• So how do we make sense of price surges for no reason?

Sancho (40p) and Mbappe (20p) shot up in the last hour, guess we can't use the old rules so what is it? Money now being spent.

• @Harford-is-God we cant until the depth is made visible until then 300 shares could move a price anywhere from £1 or more to nothing at all. It all depends on volume of shares and how space out the offers are

• We are the Market Makers and we come from down your way and we can plaaaaaaaaaaay, we play the market.

• Buzzbot (indexgain notification system) has been insane the last couple of hours.

I’ve had Sancho +37p, Messi +47p, Depay +14p to name just three.

I guess as things settle down, a lot of the low priced offers have now been taken off the table and only the higher priced (more sensible) offers remain, hence a jump in the average buy price.

Hopefully we see this process filter through the rest of the market and see prices adjust upwards across the board.

• @Coleyscrooge MM's snapping up all the cheap scraps - would have thought they would have left it a few days - anyone would think this was planned?????

EDIT - I have no idea, its Friday, its the weekend and I'm in a giddy mood......its not the MMs and im talking shite.

• @Coleyscrooge I bet they don't touch Mooy or Higuain......as if anyone would buy them (whistle)

• @Millerman said in Price Rises:

@Coleyscrooge MM's snapping up all the cheap scraps - would have thought they would have left it a few days - anyone would think this was planned?????

EDIT - I have no idea, its Friday, its the weekend and I'm in a giddy mood......its not the MMs and im talking shite.

I hope not. We dont want them swooping in on the bargains or that limits the chances for us regular traders. I personally hope the market makers are only operating on the bid side meaning we have the final say if they get our shares or not

• Price rises for no reason?

Or you haven't got a clue for what reason they have risen?

stay shrewd.