Is Pogba Being Slept On?

• For the record, I only own 10 of him, I bought him a while back when he was getting MB nearly every day and that as a little experiment.

Now looking at his massive drop in buy price after yesterday, is this not further value now he's come down so much? Like realistically is he worth the £7+ he was at?

He's once again in the media rankings today and it can be the most random things he gets the news articles for but I just can't help but see massive value in him. He's 27 so not really old, still a good player and he's always gonna be chased by the headlines if he decides he wants to push his way back out of Man United. I haven't checked stats, just wondered if there are any other pogba holders maybe with a few more holds and looking for some feedback!

Cheers guys and have a good day too

• Bought in at 5.35 right before order books thinking...can't get much lower than that can he? And he'll surely rise as the season starts. I couldn't take the volatility and sold up as soon as I saw a chance to draw even.

He's someone I've always been worried to touch but I do think his price has a dropped to a silly level. Chance to make a lot of money if he picks up his game and starts dominating the media. He is someone that the papers will def turn to during slow news day in the season, new haircuts, dances, sounness having a dig.

• @howsthebacon said in Is Pogba Being Slept On?:

Bought in at 5.35 right before order books thinking...can't get much lower than that can he? And he'll surely rise as the season starts. I couldn't take the volatility and sold up as soon as I saw a chance to draw even.

He's someone I've always been worried to touch but I do think his price has a dropped to a silly level. Chance to make a lot of money if he picks up his game and starts dominating the media. He is someone that the papers will def turn to during slow news day in the season, new haircuts, dances, sounness having a dig.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, like he used to be a machine on the pitch, he does have bruno playing higher in front of him though so I don't see him dominating the field like he did before at juve. But MB alone over the next 3 years, he's gotta pay a fair bit of himself there surely! Mourinho complimenting him today alone, like that's such random news. Good points there

• Pogbas my biggest hold and I cry every time I see how much he has dropped.

Pre share split he was one of the top prices on the index at nearly 20quid a share if I remember?

If he starts the season well and gets the media going for him, surely he can only rocket?

• I hold fifty and am aghast at how low he is currently. The flip of course is that anyone joining right now, has an absolute solid gold bargain on their hands. The lucky sods.

Once footballs back, I expect him to rise again slowly to the £7 mark (United premium and MB gold) but he won't be hitting the giddy heights of £10+ unless he's a completely different footballer.

• I've held him for about 2 years, maybe longer. Not concerned about the drop. He's always up n down like a tarts knickers. The old king will rise again. 👑 (would be funny if he got top media player for today, been a while!)

• He's done as big returner in my opinion, vast majority of his past returns are media dividends via transfer/criticism stories, going forward these stories won't decide media as much under the new scoring system. Also PB is by far the biggest dividend game going forward now, his past PB returns aren't great and he won't get near Bruno's PB most weeks.

• Hold and will continue to hold till something big changes. Year left on his contract so transfer links/new contract MB back in the team and looked decent in the EL games. UTD back in the CL and Euros next year with France being one of the Favourites. I also have a feeling he might be made the Captain for France when Lloris is done.