WHO HAS GAINED

• Only read comments from people who have been kicked in the nuts and had their pockets emptied where are the comments from people who have taken their money out or made a gain there seems to be a lot of money lost but no one seems to have any of it sure it cant only be the losers that use the forum or is it that all f1 users lost money if so where as all the money gone

• For the last two years, have you heard anyone say they have lost money on FI? Where was your shouty “WHO HAS LOST” thread then?

We are trading virtual assets at a price set by demand & supply. When there is demand, prices go up and everyone sees their portfolio value increase. When demand falls and traders look to exit at whatever price they can get (as we saw yesterday) - everyone sees their portfolio value decrease. I’m clearly generalising, but as you’ve seen from the messages on here it largely holds true.

Thankfully we are now in a situation where virtually every player is massively underpriced relative to the new dividend structure. Demand will surge very soon and we’ll be back in a world of rising prices.

• @Coleyscrooge I’ve got a feeling it’s only going to be a matter of a few days before all the low offers are snapped up and we start a rapid rise. What do you think?

• @TeamGB totally agree. Likely to be specific to players involved in PB games in Sept purely because of the IPD promo. Non PB players may stay suppressed for a while longer. However I expect normal service to be resumed from October, once the new system has bedded in and the 5x IPD has ended.

• @TeamGB said in WHO HAS GAINED:

@Coleyscrooge I’ve got a feeling it’s only going to be a matter of a few days before all the low offers are snapped up and we start a rapid rise. What do you think?

yea i agree with this.

Prices are TOO low, especially with the new divs structure. I'm bloody excited! I can see chaos (in a good way!) when teamsare announced, goals go in, VAR gets involved etc

The index is gonna be boss!!! This initial kick in the bollocks will soon be forgotten :)

• People seem to be just making random angry statements at the moment without taking in any of the reasoning behind what has happened.

We are living in the social media generation where everyone has constant access to data 24/7 and wants instant answers all the time. Previously people used to put money in stocks and shares and probably wouldn't have a clue whether it was going up or down in value.

Personally I think some people need to use the opt out option for a week or a month and come back with a fresh look on things. Done wonders for me in the past. You cant look at your portfolio even if you wanted to so just allows you to get on with actual real life stuff instead.

• Just waiting for the first player to bag star man with a hat trick and media, that would be 63p a share in dividends on a gold day...😆
    Even without ipds and media on a gold day 28p a share is a ridiculous return on most players!!