FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB

• That should have been posted yesterday as the drops were happening. Many angry and many have lost faith..

• @Sol said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

That should have been posted yesterday as the drops were happening. Many angry and many have lost faith..

For a few weeks and will be back after seeing big PB scores and price rises.

Same shit, different update.

• Not being funny but what is there in this communication that wasn't discussed and made clear on here and other platforms for weeks and months leading up to yesterday. ?

715aaa58-74d0-4a9f-8986-7bf06972fbd7-image.png

• Some footballers have seen a price correction

A few more than 'some' me thinks!

• @Advinculas-Index said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

Not being funny but what is there in this communication that wasn't discussed and made clear on here and other platforms for weeks and months leading up to yesterday. ?

715aaa58-74d0-4a9f-8986-7bf06972fbd7-image.png

People may feel like its a reassurance coming from FI itself (potentially)

• @Shippers

Fair doos

• @JonesyFI-WH said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

Some footballers have seen a price correction

Yes, I read that also. I really am smelling a rat that FI deliberately haven’t delisted a certain amount of Bruno, Pogba and Rashford shares in an effort to sell to market makers for the cheapest price possible. Messi, I was expecting a large drop. But Bruno?? Not anywhere near THAT drop.

@JonesyFI-WH said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

Some footballers have seen a price correction

Yes, I read that also. I really am smelling a rat that FI deliberately haven’t delisted a certain amount of Bruno, Pogba and Rashford shares in an effort to sell to market makers for the cheapest price possible. Messi, I was expecting a large drop. But Bruno?? Not anywhere near THAT drop.

🙄🙄🙄 think about what you've just said. If they havent delisted the shares that means their stuck in the queue. That won't benefit them if they remain in the queue as others can undercut them. If they want MMs to get the cheapest possible price it would of made sense for them to delist them and stick in a cheap sell order 🤔

• @Sol I'm a Bruno holder but not the scale of yours. I have bought and sold him during the last month and the price has been somewhere between £9 (when Messi was the hot thing) and around £9.60. Got lucky once that someone put 10 shares up for £9.80 and took them.

Sentiment towards Bruno has been missing, largely since the season ended and he's no longer the story at Man Utd. His football makes him the news and he's still 10 days away from kicking the next one. So his current price, which is largely in line with what you've been able to buy him in the last month, is not a surprise in truth. Nor will it be a surprise when he's closer to £9.80 when he plays again.

• @Sol

Why not

Could you not see that his price was rising as a result of people de listing him so that they could put sell orders in on him. whilst at the same time his spread was widening.

• How many people sold at the buy price in the last few months? A very, very small percentage of the shares.

That should tell you that those prices were off during the ME transition.

My portfolio has dropped, but I think it's better to see the real value. Things will go up as these dividends roll in!

• @Advinculas-Index yes, I did and @MickTurbo explained it well for the rise. I believe the sales queue far, far larger than the final settled price in the morning. It wouldn’t have surprised me if he was just over £11 when all shares were unlisted. I still cannot get it why people have forgotten Fernandes..mind boggles. Bruno has an almost perfect injury free history and is a proven PB/MB monster..now reverse those stats on Mbappe? Madness.

• Bruno is only down because of sancho, i really think bruno will be the 10-12 quid player and sancho around 8 in a few months when everything settles.

@Advinculas-Index yes, I did and @MickTurbo explained it well for the rise. I believe the sales queue far, far larger than the final settled price in the morning. It wouldn’t have surprised me if he was just over £11 when all shares were unlisted. I still cannot get it why people have forgotten Fernandes..mind boggles. Bruno has an almost perfect injury free history and is a proven PB/MB monster..now reverse those stats on Mbappe? Madness.

It also hasn't helped van de beek joining and plus United don't have that many games in the promo period although it's two very winnable and could be profitable games.

• @Sol

I hold albeit a reduced number, but im guessing traders are wary of the impact Sancho will have on his MB when he joins, possibly his PB as well in terms of free kicks, i hope im wrong but media tends to be a fickle mistress and is quick to drop someone as their main love interest and move onto someone else fairly quickly. Im not saying he is not a good long term hold but this is probably a significant factor in what has supressed his price in the last couple of months. (and of course - not much football)

You had a similar situation with Pogba where traders would become almost fanatical about their holding in him despite the factors that suggested he had run his course.

I suspect a similar scenario occurring with Sancho in the coming months once his transfer is done and he ends up being another Rashford.

That said Bruno does seem to come alive as a hold during the season rather than the off season so
    as long as he performs you will see a fair old rise in the coming weeks .

• @Shippers said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

@Sol said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

@Advinculas-Index yes, I did and @MickTurbo explained it well for the rise. I believe the sales queue far, far larger than the final settled price in the morning. It wouldn’t have surprised me if he was just over £11 when all shares were unlisted. I still cannot get it why people have forgotten Fernandes..mind boggles. Bruno has an almost perfect injury free history and is a proven PB/MB monster..now reverse those stats on Mbappe? Madness.

It also hasn't helped van de beek joining and plus United don't have that many games in the promo period although it's two very winnable and could be profitable games.

He’s one that based on sentiment will go high if he scores in his first one or 2 games imo people will immediately compare him to bruno.
    I wouldn’t mind having a balance to try and get on if he scores even though i think he’s a shit hold long term.....😂

• @Tom77 said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

@Shippers said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

He’s one that based on sentiment will go high if he scores in his first one or 2 games imo people will immediately compare him to bruno.
    I wouldn’t mind having a balance to try and get on if he scores even though i think he’s a shit hold long term.....😂

Hoping by then i see how the dynamic works though when a player rockets....

• @Tom77 said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

Difference in the two is he won't be on corners i expect or FKs although your right VDB scores he will rise. Not saying hes a bad player but as you say long term I'm unsure as an FI hold. 3 big priced midfielders at United and they cant all win. Bruno has to hold the most value based on PB. Media would be Sancho's if he joined.

• @Shippers said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

@Tom77 said in FI Explains the Dip - Should have been Warned before OB:

Difference in the two is he won't be on corners i expect or FKs although your right VDB scores he will rise. Not saying hes a bad player but as you say long term I'm unsure as an FI hold. 3 big priced midfielders at United and they cant all win. Bruno has to hold the most value based on PB. Media would be Sancho's if he joined.

Yeah i would be looking to flip Vdb within seconds to a minute on the old system if he scored but just not sure yet how it works yet.