Buy price

• It’s the average of the cheapest 300 shares someone is offering, this could change within seconds and go up and down multiple times a day.
    The old buy price was a tortoise compared to the new one.
    It’s literally a snap shot of someone’s thoughts, i expect game days to be all over the place and prices up and down a LOT.
    I THINK.

• @Tom77 i see it the same. In some, maybe most cases a player wont rise just 1p if 300 shares are bought. I'm expecting to see some quick, sharp rises in next couple of weeks especially considering the IPD promo.

• @Shippers said in Buy price:

@Tom77 i see it the same. In some, maybe most cases a player wont rise just 1p if 300 shares are bought. I'm expecting to see some quick, sharp rises in next couple of weeks especially considering the IPD promo.

It’s going to be interesting to see how quickly offers get loaded and how in pans out especially with 10p upper limit which I don’t really get.
    Need to see it action

• And the other thing is that low ball offers will get withdrawn and the the price resorts to the highest ever price i think, so for some like messi or bruno there could be huge rises

• @Tom77 said in Buy price:

It’s literally a snap shot of someone’s thoughts,

A very good description tbf

or rather,, a snapshot of the most negative holders thoughts

• @Tom77 said in Buy price:

@Shippers said in Buy price:

@Tom77 i see it the same. In some, maybe most cases a player wont rise just 1p if 300 shares are bought. I'm expecting to see some quick, sharp rises in next couple of weeks especially considering the IPD promo.

It’s going to be interesting to see how quickly offers get loaded and how in pans out especially with 10p upper limit which I don’t really get.
    Need to see it action

@Tom77 I'd rather they did it on a percentage of value but understand their reasoning for it. Going to be interesting to see it all in action tomorrow.

• And if you're buying part thereof, the price is different as @Black-Wolf mentions elsewhere.

Picked up Michail Antonio, buy price advertised 67p, bought 120 @64p, then 20 minutes later at 65p.