Football Index Regrets

• I know certain people will defend the way the Index is operating now but do you think those at HQ are having regrets going down this route?
    The platform was growing at an incredible rate prior to lockdown but surely there has to be concerns and worries about how things are looking at the minute?

• @NewUser67492 absolute not this is where the platform was always going to go and the only way for it to grow into a massive product.

Short term blip for long term rewards

• @NewUser67492 said in Football Index Regrets:

I know certain people will defend the way the Index is operating now but do you think those at HQ are having regrets going down this route?
    The platform was growing at an incredible rate prior to lockdown but surely there has to be concerns and worries about how things are looking at the minute?

They just made a fortune from everyone dumping players and achieved their goal of setting player prices at a cheap enough rate to entice new customers, right in time for their marketing campaign to hit full swing.

Hard to see why they would regret it at this point.

• I don't intend to panic, seen this dips before and in hindsight its the best time to top up

• @NewUser67492 no way! this change has worked out fantastic. Yes we’ve had an overreaction on the offers but the lack of depth means recovery will be fast and now the index will be more fluid than its ever been. Theres going to be a lot of money to be made day trading and the huge dividend increase favours the longterm holders

• Agree that a lot of newbies who jumped on the bandwagon too late have been badly stung but that's what happens with investment,the platform now is brilliant for new money and new investors and for those who did well at the beginning. The Dividend structure is incredible and rather like backing a 5to1 winner in the 3;45 at Chester today. To have winners you have to have losers. good luck all,happy div's.

• @NewUser67492 They wouldn't be human if there weren't a few doubts. It can't be good seeing the negative comments and unquestionably there'll be one or two customers who walk away. However, they will also hopefully have confidence that it was the right thing to do to help the product continue to grow, which actually will benefit us as much as them so hopefully it will prove to be the right decision for everyone.

My port has finally stopped dropping so I'm hoping it's all onwards and upwards from here.