Gabriel Jesus a good investment?

• Aguero with only 12 months left on his contract and Gabriel score ratio very good for a 22 year old is it worth buying quite few shares seeing as it dropped big time last couple days aswell if aguero gets injured surely he rise to £7 plus

• Did you just agree with yourself?

• I meant to type aguero not agreed hahahhaa I've edited it now lol to many carlsbergs sorry bro

• To tell the truth I ain't a clue whats going on with the market.
    Adil Auchiche only just 18 yrs of age scoring a decent pb score especially for a kid and his price gets hammered.
    Some youth not getting game time taken a hit but give the kid a break🤔😉

• @Gazz127 I think at the moment a lot of people are buying and selling for IPDs I noticed that with TAA earlier as well!
    Literally as soon as they don't score or keep a clean sheet their price goes to shit!

• @Gazz127 re: Aouchiche, the thing there is, at one point in play, I could have ISd him for 302p, and bought 2000 Jeff Hendrick, bagging myself £400 in IPDs. I chose not to do that because once this IPD period is over, I've got a 27p asset that I paid 51/52p for. So I've left my money in the young kid with the high ceiling and the evident matrix comparability, but not everybody thinks that way. These dips can be a bit irritating but just remember that they're driven by a temporary promotion which ends in 18 days

• @MickTurbo great comments mick, honestly think Aouchiche is going to be a star

• @MickTurbo said in Gabriel Jesus a good investment?:

@Gazz127 re: Aouchiche, the thing there is, at one point in play, I could have ISd him for 302p, and bought 2000 Jeff Hendrick, bagging myself £400 in IPDs. I chose not to do that because once this IPD period is over, I've got a 27p asset that I paid 51/52p for. So I've left my money in the young kid with the high ceiling and the evident matrix comparability, but not everybody thinks that way. These dips can be a bit irritating but just remember that they're driven by a temporary promotion which ends in 18 days

Spot on!!

• @MickTurbo Yep well said mick.
    The volatility esp during this promotion is gonna be insane and not everyone is going to come out of it OK.
    I've seen in just a couple of games a real sign of a player in Auchiche.
    Only just turned 18 and being given games which is vital for his progression.
    Cherki for instance is still on the fringe of the Lyon First team and is twice the price making Auchiche look real value.
    Still early days in his career but happy to hold long term😉

• @Gazz127 all true, but weve completely hijacked this thread, and I'm a Jesus holder 😂

• @MickTurbo oh yeah guilty as charged😂

By all means get back to the subject peeps😉

• @NewUser132700 said in Gabriel Jesus a good investment?:

Aguero with only 12 months left on his contract and Gabriel score ratio very good for a 22 year old is it worth buying quite few shares seeing as it dropped big time last couple days aswell if aguero gets injured surely he rise to £7 plus

I hold Jesus myself. Is he a good short-term hold; I’m not so sure as his game time will still be mixed and he also doesn’t have the euros. Is he a good long term hold; 100% in my opinion as he’s got fairly good PB figures and Agüero is seeing a few more injuries as he ages now.

• I believe in Jesus 🙏🏻

• I'm still not convinced by Jesus long term, he seems to blow very hot and cold in the chances he gets.
    I think when Aguero goes City will get in someone better than him and he'll either stay as 2nd choice or leave.

However it might be that with more game time he picks up that consistency and becomes first choice. Even then though, realistically what's his ceiling. He's not English, Man City aren't big media magnets and I'm not convinced his game suits PB.

For comparison here are a few other players around his price.

Martial - similar age but more established in a team that's a bigger media draw.
    Lautaro Martinez - similar age but, in my opinion, a much better player who is likely to have a decent amount of transfer speculation in the near future.
    Sadio Mane - old but cheaper, established at a bigger club media wise.

I think all three of those offer better value than Jesus.

• Dont hold but anyone under 3 quid early twenties and proven at the highest level is a bargain over 3 years imo