September TOTM

• Updated for the weekend games....usual caveats apply 👨🏻‍💼

Screenshot_20200921-084349__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-084357__01.jpg

• Dont forget that today is the deadline for owning shares for eligibility everyone, also worth bearing in mind if you're refreshing shares

• @MatJay said in September TOTM:

@NewUser206936 If you click on the 'more' button by your portfolio value on web version, then click 'academy' and then 'what are dividends' it'll bring up all about the different dividends on offer. Click on Team of the Month and there's a bit that says 'to see leaderboard click here'

Hope that makes sense !

thanks

• @Ddr on it! Sold Savanier for £1.90, then bought back at between 1.89 and £1.91( best I could get). Still eligible for TOTM and have another 30 days of IPDs

Apart from Monaco, not the hardest run in

• Savanier or Di Maria for the top midfielder surely.

Best GK is more uncertain. Navas and Alisson can possibly steal the top.

• If Kakuta can scrape 1p he officially becomes my first ever hold to pay for himself in divs (currently £8 short on 1150 shares)

• @Baydog said in September TOTM:

If Kakuta can scrape 1p he officially becomes my first ever hold to pay for himself in divs (currently £8 short on 1150 shares)

He’s only recouped 80% for me 😡

• Reckon Perraud needs a 150 in his match against Angers to almost secure top defender (barring some crazy score from another defender).

I’m hoping my Eibar keeper Dmitrovic could sneak top keeper. Got Bilbao and Elche still to come so 2 scores of over 100 could get him in to contention.

Just a shame the 2nd and 3rd placing are quite low as it’s a big difference from 10p to 1-3p if you just miss out.

• @King-Fergus said in September TOTM:

@Baydog said in September TOTM:

If Kakuta can scrape 1p he officially becomes my first ever hold to pay for himself in divs (currently £8 short on 1150 shares)

He’s only recouped 80% for me 😡

Loser!

• @OldhamSam said in September TOTM:

Reckon Perraud needs a 150 in his match against Angers to almost secure top defender (barring some crazy score from another defender).

I’m hoping my Eibar keeper Dmitrovic could sneak top keeper. Got Bilbao and Elche still to come so 2 scores of over 100 could get him in to contention.

Just a shame the 2nd and 3rd placing are quite low as it’s a big difference from 10p to 1-3p if you just miss out.

I bought in on Perraud yesterday, just wish I had gone in last week.. I remember you posting that you had gone in quite heavy on him, and you were unsure what to do if he drops back in price etc... Glad you stuck with during brown sunday and it has paid off!

I'm also on Dmitrovic with those two fixtures IPD eligible, fingers crossed

• Don't hold many of the contenders this month.

Do we think if Son has a blinder against Newcastle he could sneak in?

Same thinking with Gnabry or do we think they're hitting form a bit too late in the month.

• @Baydog said in September TOTM:

Its irrational, but this was a factor in my decision to keep Son yesterday. I only got him on thursday via ME @1.54 and have already got a 44% yield. Nobody I hold is closer to returning their price. It wasn't the deciding factor, but a factor it was. It would be nice to be able to show a player who has done this at some point this season

• @MickTurbo

I have never really come close to doing it on any player even though I have held some for over a year etc... Had I held on to my Kostic at 60p and my Alberto at 70p I reckon I may well have come close on them over the term as they'd hit about 40% after 6 months following the PB matrix revisions, but sold reluctantly in Feb due to covid. Also had Kuluveski at 55p who could have done some damage!

• @Baydog I've got a few I think could possibly do it this season

• @Baydog I'm gutted I didn't get him when I floated it in the forum, I was young and naive then, needed the forums approval (still do most the time) but any player who takes pens and is their teams most creative player is a snip at his price.

Probably would've flogged him in panic on Brown Sunday anyway.

• @MickTurbo

There are several I have who I believe I can do it on, especially if I can manage to snag a bunk up with some 5X IPDs on offer.. Over half way there on Delort and Laborde, wasn't intent on keeping either but I dunno, now it seems like I want to just to see if they can do it...

There's one I nabbed yesterday who I reckon could be a bit of a boy - Pjaca at Genoa.. Only joined from Juve this week, terrible injuries have stunted him big time. Came off the bench and scored yesterday, somehow managed to get 112 points in 22 mins without GWG.... Paid 40p a share and repaid me 25% with the IPD but only game left in X5 is away to Napoli so not fancying my chances of that one paying itself back, but could be a potential bargain. Used his divs to buy 100 more at 30p this morning

• @Baydog Yes ended well in the end and happy to keep semi-long term as he's young and could be a break through season for him. Certainly helps when he's almost paid for himself now so low risk.

Fingers crossed for Dmitrovic, probably needs 2 clean sheets in those games to be up there but not without a chance.

• @OldhamSam always happy to keep a semi long term

• @Baydog yes second pjaca, had him a while, wishing he's geta move on though

• @NewUser507634

Very promising young talent when he signed for Juve (they paid £16m). Two ACL's later he's back to square one in his career really. I assume he will be starting XI for Genoa, and with the decent score he got coming off the bench I suspect he may have been on some set pieces when he came on