I wonder if anyone from the FI reads these forums?

• Hi FI,

Just thought I would let you know that your new promotion conotredicts itself in the T&C, and so no - one (according to the T&C) will be able to win the full 200. You can easily update this, If you read this forum. Or maybe it is intentional. Either way here is the issue -

Full Terms & Conditions: Enhanced Refer A Friend September Bonus

Has clause = 3. This Promotion operates in addition to the £10 cash reward the Referrer and Referee will receive when they meet the Terms & Conditions for the ‘Refer a Friend - 2020 Offer’.

When we look at the T& C for Refer a Friend - 2020 Offer

1. The Referrer shall only be entitled to claim a cash reward in respect of up to a maximum of:
      (a) 5 referrals per month, and
      (b) 15 referrals in any rolling twelve-month period.

So you cant refer more than 5 in a month but for the 200 you need to refer 10...

You also have two 5s and no 6 in your numbering...

1. The Referrer shall only be entitled to claim a cash reward in respect of up to a maximum of:

(a) 5 referrals per month, and

(b) 15 referrals in any rolling twelve-month period.

1. The Referrer’s unique referral code must be used for private referrals only. The Referrer must not publish or make available their unique referral code online (including on video sharing or social media platforms), or in any other public forum.

Not a lawyer but I think T&C probably need to be correct.

• Just an FYI, there is no maximum on people you can refer in the month of September. Says so on the email they sent round.

• I wonder what is more binding their T&C or the Marketing of the promo. If they leave the T&C and the email is fine. Next time they make a mistake in the advert the president is set that it over rules T&C.

I just heard about it on here and read the T&C's on the site not seen the email. Still doesn't excuse the numbering being wrong for what 9/12 of the year?

• @Toptom Which promotion is this?

• @MrWh1te The two refer promotions that FI have launched

seeing as its on FI own site I think a link should be fair -

http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/

https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/enhancedraf-sept/

• @Toptom
    Thank you.

I consider this very worrying.

• @Toptom Not just on the email, also on the promo about three paragraphs down. Not really sure what to say about the numbering

• Like I agree that the advertising speek on it says that they dont apply but it also covers itself and says

"* ... Promotional Period from 09/09/20, 19:00:00 BST until 30/09/20, 23:59:59 BST. Over 18 only. Verified account required. Additional T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly."

Its the T&C apply bit that sorta needs to be changed, I get that the intention is to get lots of sign ups but they need to have that in the T&C if thats how they want the promo to work!

Its also an interesting to see if FI gonna fix or even mention it!