Benjamin mendy?

• Looks really cheap... no doubt 1 of the best left backs around.
    Does he go to the world cup?
    And what does his price rise to over the world cup and into next season?

Any thought appreciated

• @NewUser121274 Good spot. Can't see any reason for the dip. Just got my self 100!

• Love his price going down I am able to keep buying more😃 I think hel be one best pb performers next season.

• Agree with PBs for next season and his not stop twitter bantz will get a couple of MB hopefully

• I 100% agree, heres a stat for you... it took him 3 games to put more crosses into the box than kolarov and clichy combined in the whole of last season!!
    *just so people know, yes i do hold him!!!

• @Bigfella OK, where did you get that stat??! I don't mind people using the forum to 'pimp' a player but try to keep it accurate - Whoscored has him averaging 1 cross a game in 4 games + 1 sub appearance (say 5 crosses) Kolarov averaged 2 per game over 30 games played (60+ crosses)

Mendy also played a few games in September after the intro of PB and his scores were nothing to write home about and he won 0 PB.

I'm not saying he won't win some next season but personally I wouldn't pay £1.50+ for a defender I HOPE might win me a PB in 3 months time when the season re-starts.

• Seen it posted somewhere on instagram and took it at face value... it aint that serious to be fair so i appogise if its wrong.
    Dont even know what to say about this “pimping” thing so just gonna leave it i think 😂😂.

• @AT10 said in Benjamin mendy?:

@Bigfella OK, where did you get that stat??! I don't mind people using the forum to 'pimp' a player but try to keep it accurate - Whoscored has him averaging 1 cross a game in 4 games + 1 sub appearance (say 5 crosses) Kolarov averaged 2 per game over 30 games played (60+ crosses)

Just a side note, while it’s usually reliable, I wouldn’t swear by Whoscored. My friend acts like it’s the bible and we had a debate about how “Rashford has only started one game this season”. At the time, that’s what Whoscored said. I then proceeded to prove that wasn’t the case and that Rashford had started numerous games in various competitions so Whoscored was clearly wrong. I don’t know how they managed to get that so wrong but yeah, I no longer look at it and think “Whoscored said this so it must be right” 👍

• I topped up again this week but iv got a feeling Pep dont want him to go to the world cup.

• I think he looks good value, loves to go forward, passes well and put in a good cross! Not massively sure about him going WC, will he go? Would he start? A few decent left backs for France so will be interesting to see, he will be very good for PB next season I think