Evil bastards. My portfolio has just risen £7,000

• 09F3B744-2120-45EF-BF1A-0BDA378F91FC.jpeg

FI need to Find those market manipulators and punish them. Many people lost a lot of money this evening due to the panic caused. My portfolio has jumped up over £7,000 in under 20 minutes. 🤬

• Many fled loosing hundreds if not thousands tonight.
    Ok they did not have to sell but that was brutal tonight and I don't wanna witness that again in a hurry.

• @Sol said in Evil bastards. My portfolio has just risen £7,000:

09F3B744-2120-45EF-BF1A-0BDA378F91FC.jpeg

FI need to Find those market manipulators and punish them. Many people lost a lot of money this evening due to the panic caused. My portfolio has jumped up over £7,000 in under 20 minutes. 🤬

Not sure why it was market makers. As fletch said, probably a perfect storm of bedshitting , moving to order books and top players under performing. Ppl get spooked like sheep and start to run. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Up £7.480 now. This should not have happened.

• @Valhalla yeah traders and traders alone did this tonight through panic creating panic. No market makers or FI had anything to do with it and im glad they let it run its course as it makes FI look like a real market

• @Valhalla it wasn’t market makers, it was a group of big fish that did this. So fucking obvious. Pricks.

• @Sol I think it was just a snowball effect mate. That got a little bit scary and I asked myself some very serious questions. I expect further tests during the rest of september. I've been through a couple of these times and I've learned the hard way on 1 occasion. Yet I was still seriously tested tonight. Spoke to several wise heads and plotted my course. But I know for damn sure that if I didnt have the experience I've got, the relationships I have with some ppl on here, and a decent amount of nerve, I could have been one of them. Loads of normal traders have just hit the panic button, a little ripple gets bigger and bigger and gradually those a little stronger and a little stronger reach their breaking point. I seriously do blame 10 × IPDs.

• @Sol said in Evil bastards. My portfolio has just risen £7,000:

09F3B744-2120-45EF-BF1A-0BDA378F91FC.jpeg

@Sol saw Kane was the inital issue which I'm guessing if a big fish holds Kane, likelyhood they may hold Neymar and the fact he misses out on Septembers IPD promo may have just sent someone over the edge and got fed up having a bad day etc.... everyone else thought fuck, didn't know what was happening then before you know it anarchy!

Great film by the way!

• @MickTurbo exactly this, these are lessons and the more experienced of you will have seen it before. Thursday, I held my nerve as only my profit got chipped away, tonight my actually profit got eaten up and then my deposit was going, I panicked - sold half the port but watched the market and spoke with wise calm heads. Reinvested the money to recoup my losses (ongoing). Maybe if this happens again I might be able to keep my nerve!

• Nice warm cup of bleach with extra sugar would be to good for the bastards if this is the case.