Communication/Announcement?

• Well! That was interesting!

FI have never been great with communicating with traders.
    Surely, we can expect a statement this morning?
    Traders need reassurances. Calm words to stop the panic.
    A sense of direction and knowing that FI have matters in hand.

Do we think we'll get one?

• @Dronny-Gaz just a simple its not us its you that caused this from FI would do fine. Or you did this to yourselves, we leave you in charge for one weekend and look what you did 😂

• @Black-Wolf
    Passing the blame on. I like it! 😂
    Everything was fine when we left on Friday etc!

What's next do you think?

Leave the market to sort itself and find it's level?

• @Black-Wolf said in Communication/Announcement?:

@Dronny-Gaz just a simple its not us its you that caused this from FI would do fine. Or you did this to yourselves, we leave you in charge for one weekend and look what you did 😂

I think it’s a bit of both; traders and FI. Their non-sensical 300 lowest bids thing is ridiculous with or without the ability to see depth.

• Whatever happened to taking a group of experienced traders and listening to their ideas and frustrations?
    I'm sure this was on the 'to do' list, after the last survey.

• I think theres a possibility we'll see some more turbulence today. I dont think it will be as rough as last night, but I do think it might happen, and when it does I think FI will act with a deposit bonus, which I would be happy with as I'm already in for about 3k since midnight, but what I would really like to see, particularly if we do see another significant sell off today, is an announcement saying we "will have NASDAQ backed transparency of depth by X date" which would hopefully be sooner rather than later

• @Dronny-Gaz yeah we really need FI to do nothing except roll out the function to see the depth of orders

• @MickTurbo
    With the 5th anniversary of FI imminent, I think traders are expecting some sort of deposit bonus.
    It was always an option for FI with the timing of full order books.

• They probably have a tweet scheduled showing QPR & Notts Forest donning the FI logo at the weekend - hopefully they intervene quickly.

• @MickTurbo I’m showing huge spreads on most of my players. Some a lot more than prior to when the Order Books came in. Thought that was the OB’s job to tighten them????!!!!!

I am guaranteed to have another big fucking drop today due to that and I’m not best pleased.

Edit - yep just dropped £80 when refreshing 👍🏻👍🏻🥳🥳🥳

• @JonesyFI-WH when offerers go lower and lower, bidders are inclined to do the same and it can get a bit messy. I saw EJ said something along the lines of 'were watching a baby bring born' and it's really starting to ring true now.

When we see severe drops it can feel like it's never gonna stop, but it will

• @JonesyFI-WH
    The spreads are ridiculous.
    What are the market makers doing?
    Did FI underestimate just how many traders wanted out, after the removal of IS?
    Was the issue compounded by highlighting rises in players that went up, purely through un-listing to try and make the expected drops less severe.
    Is the x5 multiplier having a negative effect on the Index?
    So many questions.

• @MickTurbo I’m not getting out as I can’t warrant taking another massive hit by IS’ing my whole port but if they offered me my original £5k back I’d probably snap their hand off.

Hoping to look back at this in the future and have a good laugh about it. But at the moment they definitely ain’t tears of happiness!

• @Dronny-Gaz mate I wish I knew the answers! You’ve been on here longer than me so if you don’t know I’ve certainly got no clue 😀

• I think depositing now would lead to massive gains ...right where Is the bank managers number ..... too much value everywhere ....

• I understand finance but psychology is fucking alien to me - probs why I’m in my 30’s and divorced 😂😂😂 - what I don’t get is, why did people wait for sell orders to list their players at a bigger loss than they could’ve IS’d for to the highest bid for the last few months 🤷‍♂️. Panic I assume.

• The thing is, why would traders drop £10k in today when there's a potential deposit bonus coming tomorrow/next week?
    Granted the prices are low!
    We could have a stand off though.

• Surely FI will be making a statement at 9am.
    They can't all be burying their heads in the sand!

• @Dronny-Gaz Depends what time Mr Cole rolls out of bed I suppose.

• Better make it quick!
    Just seen on the news that there's a FI mob outside John Motsons house! 😂