Been gone for a week, what did I miss?!

• Alright fellas, did you miss me?!

I've been on holiday to celebrate my 30th, been gone for a full week! Just about to hop on the plane back now.
    I tell you what, I'm buzzing about these new order books! I heard it's been a bit of a crazy week on the Index, I wouldnt know, can't log on outside of the UK and all that. All I knows is, when I left last week I was sitting on all time profits of about 40% ROI!
    I've got so much faith in FI that I've decided to finally tell the missus what I've been doing with that spare 12 grand I had last year, as far as she knows its been in an ISA making 2% interest, imagine the look on her face when she sees it's now nearly 17k haha. First thing I'm going to do when we land is log on and show her my portfolio.

Here's my port before I got on the plane

alt text

I'll be sharing my new portfolio stats when I land in a few hours. I'm looking forward to celebrating this new era of Football Index with you all! See you on the other side!

• @DillyDong you might want to hold fire showing for a few weeks till things settle 🤣

• @DillyDong Don't show your current port to your missus now!

• I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not! I bloody hope so.

• @Sav2000 Nah no need to worry pal, as I said I've got full faith in FI, how bad can it be?!

Turns out there's wifi on the plane, still cant log in to the app though!

I've just been telling the missus briefly how the platform works, she seems a little worried. I told her, "we just need to trust in Adam Cole". She says he was a decent striker but she always preferred Dwight Yorke.

• @DillyDong good man; but the current reality is I’m now from 26% profit to 8% on a very similar port size.

I have every faith and added another £500 this morning, but seriously I’d just show her your screen shot then show her the actual port in a few weeks 😎

• @DillyDong images.jpeg 😳

• You guys are crazy, this is a monumental moment in the history of Football Index! Order Books! We've been hyping this up for months!
    I'm sure there was a little dip as people found their feet but come on, how low can prices really get?

I've just told her my average buy price for Messi is £5.40 and he was hitting about £8 at the start of the month. She's excited now.

"Isn't he the best player in the world?" She says, "And you got him for less than half a Sancho share"

Yes I did. Top trader, me.

• @DillyDong said in Been gone for a week, what did I miss?!:

@Sav2000 Nah no need to worry pal, as I said I've got full faith in FI, how bad can it be?!

Turns out there's wifi on the plane, still cant log in to the app though!

I've just been telling the missus briefly how the platform works, she seems a little worried. I told her, "we just need to trust in Adam Cole". She says he was a decent striker but she always preferred Dwight Yorke.

You have WiFi on the plane? That's good. Maybe try and book another holiday whilst you're up there and fly off when you land 😉

• @DillyDong I’ve been a grumpy cunt all morning but you’ve just put the first smile on my face mate 😀👍🏻

• When you arrive, can you have a quick scoot around to see who is in departures? In particular looking for a certain Mr Cole and a flight to the Cayman Islands.

• great post! its got rather annoying having people tell us how good order books are and then you've got people who have found loopholes in manipulating the market.
    everybody wants to make the Index more appealing to get people on board but all this has done is confused people, caused panic and no doubt scared potential new users off.

• Ah mate. Bloody good luck! This has made a fairly stressful morning much better. Thanks.

PS I too would only be showing the old screenshot

• @DillyDong Good luck!! Your timing may be a little off with telling your missus but this drop will be temporary. If it is a long flight you do know you can have a look at the web browser, same as always? Just don't trade overseas.

• Your Mrs @DillyDong will probably want to back you with more money once she sees the current prices 😁😉

• Alright fellas, we landed about 15 minutes ago...

alt text

It's uh... it's not gone too well. She told me to withdraw the £2.15 and use it to book a taxi, she's driven off in the car with the mother in law.

So I'm currently stood outside Manchester Airport trying to raise the funds to get home.
    I asked one bloke if he'd give me £3 for my Jack Graelish shares, he laughed and told me to jog on.
    Just seen a sharply dressed bald bloke with a couple of suitcases stuffed with money heading to the departures lounge. I asked him if he could lend me 20 quid, he reached into his pocket, but just as he was about to hand it over another desperate looking lad popped up beside me and said "I only need a tenner for my taxi". Looks like it's a race to the bottom, now we're all begging for pennies.

Anybody fancy giving me a lift home from Manchester Airport? I would ask Ericali, but being a Man United fan, he probably doesnt live anywhere near here!

• @DillyDong Class stuff mate...

• @DillyDong tell your what it's a nightmare getting a taxi from Terminal 3..... 😐

Have to go to the multi-story car park & hope for the best as there's loads of little Hitler's about moving on any type of vehicle trying to pick anyone up!

• It's been a long day (non-FI reasons) but this thread has thoroughly cheered me up!

• This post is deleted!