Ryan Kent

• Kent is a hidden gem! Less a £1 and looks to have a really high ceiling as a player. Playing in the SPL has kept his value down, but he is already being linked with moves to the Prem (In particular Leeds).

• He has said he going nowhere this season................ admittedly as a Rangers die hard I might be slightly biased.

His performances this season have been great and seems to got back to his form that seen us buy him after his first year loan.

Joe Aribo after an ok first season has got to grips with the physical nature of the SPFL and looks absolutely fantastic, although injured.

• @trig True. Although I think Kent's move to the Prem will come next summer (Not to put a downer on your team haha). I think he's an amazing bargain investment. Young talisman with lots of goals and assists in him, highly rated by Prem teams (and Gerrard) and will be playing Europa League football too this season!

• @NewUser210220 I totally agree if we managed to win the league this year and stop them doing ten I could see a few of the talent going for big money, especially if we have a similar run the EL.

TBH if we went out to the Gibraltar crew on Thursday I wouldn't be unhappy but financially the club need the money from the EL. In saying that they have sold out season tickets (around 46000)