Watchlist on Android

• I have a problem with the watchlist. I'm on Android so don't have the app. When I go onto my watch list I keep getting a blank screen and none of my players are on it!! Help!!! Has this happened to anybody else?

• @Tired_Weary The watchlist is browser based. So if you add players to a watchlist on your laptop they can only been seen on that device.

• @Tired_Weary said in Watchlist on Android:

I have a problem with the watchlist. I'm on Android so don't have the app. When I go onto my watch list I keep getting a blank screen and none of my players are on it!! Help!!! Has this happened to anybody else?

Same problem here I contacted FI's customer support who recommended deleting all browser data including all cookies

A sledgehammer to crack a nut of a solution so I've asked CS to confirm which of FI's various cookies should be deleted to re-set the WL

Btw I believe your old WL is lost when this happens and you have to start again

• @Dave-C cheers for that Dave. I'll just delete it all and start again. As long as it shorts it. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.