what does the footie element mean on homepage?

• noticed numbers are a lot smaller (footie)

• @NewUser278682 no trust in the product simply put after the shitshow the past few days ppl are leaving...when theres an error they always come up with an offer to justify it ..what makes me cry even more is ppl are willing to stay in this while its the way it is its laughable
    if it changes back to the way it was a year ago come xmas time i will be back in but no chance currently
    i never lost much in the year maybe £200 at best...in one night 2k down thats not acceptable at any level unless you trade on the forex market putting stupid amounts in not knowing what your doing.

• @Rob-E 🤦‍♂️

• @NewUser278682 to answer your question they have changed the way it is calculated now.

It’s the mid price on the top 100 players a new Footie for a new way of buying and selling

• @Rob-E if you don't like it and don't have any money invested then surely you have better things to be doing with your time than putting garbage on here? Pathetic.

• @chaps1988 to be fair to him he’s invested in his get rich quick scheme so I’m sure he’ll be fine long term.

• @Rob-E even if it comes good again, please don't come back. Nothing will ever match your overnight winnings on the other place, you'll be a millionaire by Christmas and no need to think about FI.

• why are you all backing it to the high heavens for its an absolute joke you prob think potting 100 on a player is golddust its pennies...im also pissed off that ONCE AGAIN FI have contacted me 2nd time in 2 weeks about asking for proof of ownership..last week was 5k..this week was 8k just leave me alone i cant leave the platform until i get my money they run this company so bad they dont know what they are doing im not the only one who thinks it

• @chaps1988 they wont give me my money thats how good of a company this is id leave otherwise twice in 2 weeks now ive had to provide proof of ownership by taking a photo of my debit card and they know full well i dont have any device capable of taking a pic and i have social anxiety not left the house in 5 years so cant go anywhere
    just shitting it as ppl are leaving the platform in hundreds so its delay tactics in hope i gtet fed up and cant be bothered to go through the leaving process and stay

• @Highfields96 i know it wont match it your spot on there i mean what other company pays out 10k a week and all i do sleep amazing aint it

• @Rob-E Why don't you ask them? I'm sure they've given their reasons, probably trying to protect you from wasting all your money

• @Rob-E If only you were good at it and earned the money yourself; you could be a billionaire.

• @Highfields96 i earned 10k in a year on here without it budging..like i said one night i lost 2k because of order books and its not for me....add into the fact it took 12 months on here for me to make 10k and it takes me just over a week elsewhere and i dont pay no monthly fees no subscriptions and all this from a one time payment of £250..now wheres the value for money? your constantly paying money into this index

• hope you complained about being 10k up and offered them some back

• @Rob-E said in what does the footie element mean on homepage?:

@Highfields96 i earned 10k in a year on here without it budging..like i said one night i lost 2k because of order books and its not for me....add into the fact it took 12 months on here for me to make 10k and it takes me just over a week elsewhere and i dont pay no monthly fees no subscriptions and all this from a one time payment of £250..now wheres the value for money? your constantly paying money into this index

this one time £250

Is it not true that you lose 20% every time you have to re-invest.

Of course that goes into the trading school that you never use LOL

• @Munchie63 it goes into the matrix not trading school? and why was it the otherday when i proved you wrong in a post that you posted two comments after it but then deleted them? some ppl just dont like facts we just came off a call now where the ceo was on it they are building for the next 20 years so i hope you look at it from a distance and wish you had joined now because ppl are absolutely stupid for avoiding this but thats your problem
    1k new members tonight takes it up to over 70k members in 12 months dont you think that would be halfed it if was a scam ppl would leave and they have paid out over 100 million so far ..no1 loses money and everybody withdraws lol throw me the next innaccurate fact plz ill easily answer it

• @Mart why would i offer them my money back? i earned that all before order books and because they are too sneaky they knew exactly what would happen and only the experienced trader benefited..if they told everyone what would happen and looked after their customers who put hard earned money on here nobody would panic its just error after error im not the only one half this forum hates it so whos right and whos wrong
    ppl just think FI is the best thing since sliced bread when really they are treating us all like mugs chopping and changing every 5 mins wen it suits them

• @Rob-E said in what does the footie element mean on homepage?:
    if they told everyone what would happen and looked after their customers

They did. Over a week ago.

Rather than come and blame everyone else, why don't you spend some of your day when you play FM or sleep to educate yourself on Order Books, you might learn something useful. You can only blame yourself for not understanding; its no one else's fault except your own.

• The original poster was asking about how the Footie is calculated now.

He didn’t want to hear your life story and all your problems.

• @Highfields96 so they did say did they when order books come in everyone will lose money and the prices will drop massively causing panic? also did they tell everyone we may cock up on a couple things? actually they didnt need to tell us that as thats the only 100% guarentee with this company constant mess up
    can have a go at me all you want look at some of the ppl upvoting my comments im not the only one just look at it from a newcomers point of view the front screen says known issues..not a great look to start with
    in another thread on here last night i gave footstock as en example been goin much much later than FI they have 3 years on them and footstock never has any problems with payouts and the tournaments are always on time ..no issue with player packs etc etc
    no excuses they are just goin downhill currently the platform a year ago was awesome i loved it and would have carried on now if none of this matching engine and order books came in but its not fun anymore why stay with a company that causes you panic and sleepless nights?