the six horsemen of the apocalypse

• @johnboywalker Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!

And War horses and wolves.......

And Turbos, Erics and bmcg's and obviously Walkers

• Those leaving now may do so due to complicated financial situations.

But they need to remember this, for every sale they make there is a buyer picking up an absolute bargain - probably at a cheaper price people used to pay before they increased the dividends by 100% ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There has been a rallying cry on Twitter this evening & Slack too.

Users urging others to stop panicking & mass unlisting encouraged - it feels like all the 3 different communities are pulling in the same direction - finally!

We all know Nasdaq is just around the corner & depth of market will be with us shortly.

Selling off your assets now at the worst possible time, it could be akin to the Decca Records executive telling The Beatles that guitar ๐ŸŽธ music is on the way out. ๐Ÿ˜

Don't do something you will regret people - because I'll just buy all the shares up & end up filthy rich & lots of my enemies wouldn't want to see that would they! ๐Ÿคฃ

• @Kipper72 ๐Ÿคฃ wolves fall under the dog category so thank you for the double mention ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @johnboywalker marvellous sentiment. You've hit the nail. I believe still, more than that I'm excited, but at the same time I make absolutely no bones that I'm weary of it all. It's been a hell of an 8 months. We cant blame the FI brain trust for all of it, we can commend them for some of it and without a shadow of a doubt we can criticize them for aspects of it.

Bottom line, we are where we are at this moment. Nerves are frought, resolve has been tested more than once. I think it will be tested again but I just cannot over state how massive NASDAQ is. My biggest criticism of FI is that they are not coming out now and saying 'we will have NASDAQ implemented by 'x' date. It would go such a long way.

I've said on multiple occasions that I cant speak with much authority on order books, but there was a time when I couldnt drive, there was a time when I couldnt read or write. I've educated my self and I have been educated by @Black-Wolf, and I know that this is a big development, but needs NASDAQ, which is coming.

I've seen ppl talking about selling up and leaving and I've tried to re-assure in my own way as have all those john mentions. We arent the only ones, not by any stretch, but we have been persistent. In this company, I am pretty green. A year ago we saw dark days, and I was bricking it. Ppl like john and eric kept telling me sit tight, have faith. I knew these lads meant well, but I was green and I jumped. The next day FI stepped in and I couldnt believe how badly I'd timed it. I took stock and I went again. Until COVID came along I was fuckin smashing it, since then it's been blow after blow and it's been tough

Weve all clung on and took steps that weve seen fit. Now is the time to have faith. Dont make the mistakes I made a year ago. I certainly will not be. Were all in it together and we'll come out the other side

• @johnboywalker A certain song sang at Celtic Park comes to mind ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I wonโ€™t post it due to probable offense to the many English and Rangers fans that frequent here โœŒ๐Ÿป

• Are your so called group sticking around cos they were banging the group drum for order books ?

• Selling off your assets now at the worst possible time, it could be akin to the Decca Records executive telling The Beatles that guitar ๐ŸŽธ music is on the way out. ๐Ÿ˜

In all fairness he was only wrong by about 50 years, some would call him a visionary.

Hopefully those predicting the demise of FI are also out by about 50 years as I'll be dead and buried by then, hopefully after having spent all my dividends living the high life.

• @johnboywalker Thanks mate and to the others you mentioned as you all have helped so many investors through the good and not so good times.
    Crap week for us all but we are all in it together and this thread goes along way to reassure us battle weary investors.

• This post is deleted!

• @johnboywalker Great thread. Just what the community needs.

I can't see FI taking us into the weekend in this state. Expecting something tomorrow or Friday latest. Probably a reworking of the pricing mechanism.

At the end of the day, we're on a platform which is totally new. There's no precedent to follow, no historic data to model. Yes, they've got some things wrong, but we grow with them and we have these opportunities because it's new to everyone.

Especially recommend new users read this and listen to the posters mentioned.

Thanks guys. Very uplifting.

• Can see these guys inboxes being busy over the next few weeks ;) - maybe you should take shifts on who is dealing with anxious newbies like myself.

• @johnboywalker

As always well put; Iโ€™m not sure all will hear it nor accept the sentiment behind your comments.

I for one will be sticking it out but itโ€™s clear theyโ€™ll be bumps along the way; if the majority of us stick together and limit the fear of others weโ€™ll come out the other side in a good condition Iโ€™m sure.

• @Ericali said in the six horsemen of the apocalypse:

Those leaving now may do so due to complicated financial situations.

But they need to remember this, for every sale they make there is a buyer picking up an absolute bargain - probably at a cheaper price people used to pay before they increased the dividends by 100% ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There has been a rallying cry on Twitter this evening & Slack too.

Users urging others to stop panicking & mass unlisting encouraged - it feels like all the 3 different communities are pulling in the same direction - finally!

We all know Nasdaq is just around the corner & depth of market will be with us shortly.

Selling off your assets now at the worst possible time, it could be akin to the Decca Records executive telling The Beatles that guitar ๐ŸŽธ music is on the way out. ๐Ÿ˜

Don't do something you will regret people - because I'll just buy all the shares up & end up filthy rich & lots of my enemies wouldn't want to see that would they! ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ FOR ALL OUR SAKES CAN EVERYONE REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS RIGHT NOW!!!! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

• @Sav2000 said in the six horsemen of the apocalypse:

@johnboywalker

As always well put; Iโ€™m not sure all will hear it nor accept the sentiment behind your comments.

I for one will be sticking it out but itโ€™s clear theyโ€™ll be bumps along the way; if the majority of us stick together and limit the fear of others weโ€™ll come out the other side in a good condition Iโ€™m sure.

100%!! I'm actually expecting it to get a little worse before it gets better but believe not to far away everyone will start to feel a bit better about things

• @Gregolocky said in the six horsemen of the apocalypse:

@johnboywalker A certain song sang at Celtic Park comes to mind ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I wonโ€™t post it due to probable offense to the many English and Rangers fans that frequent here โœŒ๐Ÿป

Please dont. We dont want to hear any of that shite here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @osmanlao said in the six horsemen of the apocalypse:

Are your so called group sticking around cos they were banging the group drum for order books ?

I was firmly against order books actually but i knew they were coming whether i liked it or not so instead of fear and protest them i took the time to educate myself on them

• @johnboywalker said in the six horsemen of the apocalypse:

Folks,

It's that time of year again, when I dust off my soapbox, don my oversized black suit, tie and bowler hat combo whilst attempting my best Winston Churchill impression ...

Listen, I know you lot are scared of losing all your money. I know most of you don't have a fucking clue what is going on. I know panic is rife and you feel like you're stuck in a forest fire, not knowing which way to turn ...

I know this, because I feel exactly the same way.

It's been one disappoinment after another over the past 8 months. We are tired and weary, battle scarred and on the verge of deserting.

I have kept a close eye on the forum over the past couple of days. I have seen many forum users add fuel to the fire. Whether this is deliberate or not, ill leave you make your own conclusions.

For the past few months, I have been in private contact with forum users who's opinion I value and trust. I'm sure many of you will have had positive interactions with each of them during your time on the forum.

@Advinculas-Index , @Black-Wolf , @Ericali , @MickTurbo , @BMCG

Everyone of these guys are still here.

They are all sticking around and they still believe in the potential of this platform. They are obviously concerned about current events, but also see these 'crashes' as massive opportunities.

We all believe that the Football Index is on the verge of something special. I know you lot believe it too. The dividends on offer are currently higher than they have ever been.

If you have risked too much, bet too big or overstretched your budget then I sympathise and understand you are concerned, but during times of panic, the first reaction is almost always an overreaction. Trust me, I know this.

Whatever you decide to do forum friends, make the decision for yourself.

For those of you that still have a little fight left in you ... I'll be here, at your side, losing if you lose and winning if we win.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

jbw

0027a233-8097-4606-9b1e-1302a0f920de-image.png

Here is something that I need advise with. The above is a gif, but I can't get it to work as a gif.

@Advinculas-Index I've seen you have done a gif on here before, what's the secret?

• @Black-Wolf I actually did post a link but when I checked it after awhile , it was completely the wrong one and fairly offensive so deleted it ๐Ÿคฃ

• @Gregolocky weโ€™re a big Rangers household so i wouldnt of touched the link anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Yellow

copy the link of the GIF
    Click on the picture icon 3rd from the right and you get the text below
    ![alt text](image url)
    Buy 1000 Messi Shares
    Replace "image url" with the link