Price increases

• Sorry, not a premonition.

Does everyone understand how prices will go up now? Old days it went up as people market bought. Now we have a 50p cap and some sort of issuance curve.

Let's take a simple example. If there are zero offers on a player, what is the price? Is it the historic high?

Then let's take Rashford. He was over £8 at one point, now he is just below £6. How does he get back to £8? Is it a case of a series of high offers being bought out, allowing a 50p zone that is higher and more offers at a higher price? Do FI mint any new shares in this zone? (No I dont own Rashford!)

Maybe it's the Stella but I think I should clearly understand this, I'm not completely dense.

• @TotalPunt yes i think FI will issue shares from the last price point they minted shares from previously most likely in blocks of similar size to the old delta

• @Black-Wolf So, using the Rashford example, let's say he bagged a hatrick for England and all his holders removed his offers, he would jump back up to £8.whatever?

I know it's unlikely, just trying to figure this all out in my head!

• @TotalPunt I'm assuming it's exactly that, then anyone who wants more when no one is selling buy of FI newly minted shares

• @TotalPunt with no offers and no sell queue as long as FI havent removed any shares from circulation via the market makers then yes id imagine FI’s issuance is at peak price. However i do think the market maker bids at the bottom of the bid zone are there to remove shares in circulation which will bring that issuance price down

Try to visualise the old system where FI sold 600 the price went up a penny and when they bought back 600 it went down a penny so same thing but the spreads at which they do it are wider and the market maker buys the shares back on FI’s behalf

• @Black-Wolf ok, thanks BW.... been struggling to get my head around this all week and how it feels so easy to bring the price down but not the other way. In reality I assume as a player's demand surges, offers get removed and re-offered towards the +50p limit and so on, with the 50p limit increasing each time.

• We need to see some of the big names win star gold. With a 28p return, a lot of offers could leave the table sharpish. If someone like Bruno took it and media that would be 33p.

Could see mass withdrawal of offers and prices jump up pounds in minutes.

• @SDOAFIT said in Price increases:

We need to see some of the big names win star gold. With a 28p return, a lot of offers could leave the table sharpish. If someone like Bruno took it and media that would be 33p.

Could see mass withdrawal of offers and prices jump up pounds in minutes.

what we also need is FI to update the 'kin Dividends page

If you click on dividend review in the News corner it comes up with the new, correct prices.

BUT, if you're a newbie and click on Academy / What are Dividends it still has the old lower dividends

truly shocking