This is a buyers market so buy.

• Sell high and buy low and also you have the added bonus of dividend bonuses,there is no better investment out there at the moment,ignore the mugs who bought on top of the market and thought that the only way was up. I have been loading up at the bottom over the past week and have made what I consider to be wise purchases at low prices all which qualify for the dividend bonuses. The market has bottomed or is very close to the bottom ,so buy. No speculative investors win buy buying at the top and selling at the bottom and running away.

• Sell high and buy low

alt text

• TBH you want to buy when its low risk, rather buy just as the market is going back up than guessing that it will not fall any further.

Their is alot of instability and risk in the market atm so its reasonable that people are not jumping in to buy! FI lack of interventions really has not help restore peoples confidence and understanding of risk.

• Why pay top dollar when you can pay pennies?

• Is this from the guy who bought us the legendary posts :-

'If it's cold, wear a coat'
    'If you're hungry, eat food'
    'If you're thirsty, drink'

Who is this mysterious lifestyle guru and where does he get his strange ideas from? 😁

• I only ware a coat if its raining, I ware a jumper when I am cold.

Must have missed out on the past posts and been doing it wrong the whole time.

• @Toptom
    You live and learn 😉

• @Dronny-Gaz

Some don't? And lots of them are wildly posting on here. Some of them even have great reputations and no profit lol. Take the advice or leave it it's free.

• @NewUser65276 said in This is a buyers market so buy.:

I have been loading up at the bottom over the past week and have made what I consider to be wise purchases

Thank you captain obvious, however most people on here made what they thought were wise purchases however the rules were then changed and most/any potential profit was lost.

People have lost confidence in FI and just what it is they are offering, so why would they pump money into something that they don't have faith in?

• @Brane_Orsou Because OP hasn't told them to do it yet...

• @Brane_Orsou

That makes no difference to the current state of the market and the buying and dividend opportunities for new money. The past is the past ,markets are all about the future.

• @NewUser65276 shrewd. The early bird and all that....

You should offer courses.

• @JonesyFI-WH

A dish is always best served cold? Of course you can always delete posts you don't like ,lol,but that ain't gonna help your profit. Take it or leave it the forum isn't just here for your bullsh1t ya know?

• @NewUser65276 said in This is a buyers market so buy.:

Sell high and buy low and also you have the added bonus of dividend bonuses,there is no better investment out there at the moment,ignore the mugs who bought on top of the market and thought that the only way was up. I have been loading up at the bottom over the past week and have made what I consider to be wise purchases at low prices all which qualify for the dividend bonuses. The market has bottomed or is very close to the bottom ,so buy. No speculative investors win buy buying at the top and selling at the bottom and running away.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing when referring to people as 'mugs' for purchasing at the top of the market, which clearly wasn't the case at the time as even the most experienced user were buying players pre ME and pre-OB and buying them against the current set-up in place. People knew OB's would see drops, so most didn't buy too much before that but nobody could've predicted the idiotic implementation of OB's by FI.

Also I completely recognise that it's a good time to buy (or is it, if we haven't hit the bottom yet and more sell up) and I'd love to buy at these prices but are you going to lend me the money to do that? I would imagine the answer to that is NO?

So the only way I can try and do anything is by selling current players in-play at a higher price (spike) and re-buy when they fall 12/24 hours later. However, even this isn't easy by any means and I'v not had any success yet (for example Savanier' price on Tuesday night only rose by the same amount you would've got for the PB and IPD's,

It's not easy and I think a little more humility needs to be shown to relatively new users that don't have more money to deposit and have been hit by three crashes of various scales so far in 2020.

Yes some don't understand the way the market works now and are making mistake but there are also a lot who do understand how it works but are powerless to do anything. Most of the power is in the hands of FI and the silence is deafening!

• @NewUser65276 i've asked you before to tell me which post I deleted and on what topic. You didn't reply.

Put up or shut the fuck up.

• So the only way I can try and do anything is by selling current players in-play at a higher price (spike) and re-buy when they fall 12/24 hours later. However, even this isn't easy by any means and I'v not had any success yet (for example Savanier' price on Tuesday night only rose by the same amount you would've got for the PB and IPD's,

Spot on, I'm just trying to identify the exit points for the players I don't want and then just selling for any profit I can get, which admittedly won't be much.

• @JonesyFI-WH

You think it's that important? Just buy as advised,some people actually want the market to start moving again,if you don't withdraw and say goodbye. Repeat this is a buyers market,that's what is important.

• THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET FOR ANY NEW INVESTORS LOOKING IN,DIVIDENDS ARE ENHANCED AND PRICES ARE LOW,BUY.

• @howsthebacon said in This is a buyers market so buy.:

So the only way I can try and do anything is by selling current players in-play at a higher price (spike) and re-buy when they fall 12/24 hours later. However, even this isn't easy by any means and I'v not had any success yet (for example Savanier' price on Tuesday night only rose by the same amount you would've got for the PB and IPD's,

Spot on, I'm just trying to identify the exit points for the players I don't want and then just selling for any profit I can get, which admittedly won't be much.

The problem is that I don't want to get rid of any of my players as they're all decent PB earners (or at least I thought so), so I'm having to try and sell and then re-buy which is risky in itself.

Getting a spike that's big enough to sell and re-buy at, that is higher than what you'd get from PB and/or IPD's, is proving very difficult.

My port is seriously bleeding at the moment and everything I'm trying to do isn't anywhere near enough. It's out of my hands and the power is with FI to admit they shouldn't have implemented it without depth and/or a sensible algorithm to determine the buy price. Their lack of understanding or even showing any ounce of responsibility or apologising for this is shocking.

I want to push this product with my friends but I'm glad I haven't recently as they'd never speak to me again.

• @NewUser65276 it's clearly important to you as you bring it up in any conversation with me.

As I said put up or shut up. You can't though.