That's me done

• No not leaving FI, the best FI is still yet to come and I'm enjoying the journey.

So that's me done ready for the new season. I have all the players in my portfolio that I set out to have ready for my strategy for the season. My strategy is based on winning PB/TOTM divs, while picking up a fair amount of MB on the way. I chose to hold a GK - DEF - MID - FWD for each of the top 5 leagues teams playing in Europe as this will give me a wide selection of quality players who not only play the most game, they have the bonus in the European games with the multiplier. I researched my players based on proven PB div wins and PB potential. There is some gaps where I just don't rate anyone yet in a certain position for some teams and for some teams I may have more than 1 player in certain positions as they have too much quality but ultimately I hold 4 players (GK/DEF/MID/FWD) for most of the teams.

EG
    Man C - (GK) Ederson / (Def) Cancelo/ (Mid) De Bruyne / (Fwd) Sterling
    Reims - (GK) Rajkovic / (Fwd) Dia

I have a strong belief that my strategy will earn me regular divs due to my research and me remaining patience. I will win PB and MB divs as well as regularly have players in the TOTM. This strategy spreads my bet so gives me a steady income. A low income, but with less risk but what it does best is makes FI very enjoyable for me. Nearly every match day I will have some level of participation and I can enjoy watching my players compete for TOTM every month. I find myself watching more live football to see how my players do and enjoy the banter in the Daily Matchday Thread. It's put enjoyment into my gambling on FI.

I may decide to add some more players throughout the season due to transfers or unbelievable form, top up here and there but I'm pretty much done. So if my port keeps falling I ignore it as my port is based on MY strategy for the season and that doesn't change whether a players price increases or decreases. What I'm trying to say is have a strategy or multiple strategies and keep to it. It may not be how others like to use FI and may not be the best strategy but if it's one that you believe in then that's all that matters.

DO NOT allow others to force you into change or you will end up losing money and getting angry / dissatisfied with FI. I do not buy players with 3 years in mind but they are long term investments as part of my seasonal strategy. I won't change unless FI changes.

Good luck everyone, try to enjoy yourselves.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah Good luck for the season mate.

• 👍 good luck. It’s a sound like a good strategy. I’m nearly ready for the season. And the football is much more fun when you have a player playing, especially when there’s no crowd!

• Sounds like a good strategy, although I would say that as it is very similar to my own! Best of luck for the season

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah said in That's me done:

No not leaving FI, the best FI is still yet to come and I'm enjoying the journey.

So that's me done ready for the new season. I have all the players in my portfolio that I set out to have ready for my strategy for the season. My strategy is based on winning PB/POTM divs, while picking up a fair amount of MB on the way. I chose to hold a GK - DEF - MID - FWD for each of the top 5 leagues teams playing in Europe as this will give me a wide selection of quality players who not only play the most game, they have the bonus in the European games with the multiplier. I researched my players based on proven PB div wins and PB potential. There is some gaps where I just don't rate anyone yet in a certain position for some teams and for some teams I may have more than 1 player in certain positions as they have too much quality but ultimately I hold 4 players (GK/DEF/MID/FWD) for most of the teams.

EG
    Man C - (GK) Ederson / (Def) Cancelo/ (Mid) De Bruyne / (Fwd) Sterling
    Reims - (GK) Rajkovic / (Fwd) Dia

I have a strong belief that my strategy will earn me regular divs due to my research and me remaining patience. I will win PB and MB divs as well as regularly have players in the POTM. This strategy spreads my bet so gives me a steady income. A low income, but with less risk but what it does best is makes FI very enjoyable for me. Nearly every match day I will have some level of participation and I can enjoy watching my players compete for POTM every month. I find myself watching more live football to see how my players do and enjoy the banter in the Daily Matchday Thread. It's put enjoyment into my gambling on FI.

I may decide to add some more players throughout the season due to transfers or unbelievable form, top up here and there but I'm pretty much done. So if my port keeps falling I ignore it as my port is based on MY strategy for the season and that doesn't change whether a players price increases or decreases. What I'm trying to say is have a strategy or multiple strategies and keep to it. It may not be how others like to use FI and may not be the best strategy but if it's one that you believe in then that's all that matters.

DO NOT allow others to force you into change or you will end up losing money and getting angry / dissatisfied with FI. I do not buy players with 3 years in mind but they are long term investments as part of my seasonal strategy. I won't change unless FI changes.

Good luck everyone, try to enjoy yourselves.

Good strategy. Not too dissimilar to mine, although I have only 3 players for each PB league except PL (7) and LL (4). Please, it's Team of the Month (TOTM) not POTM!!!!!

• @Londoner Good spot - edited