Let's celebrate 🎉🎈

• Following on from yesterday's announcement, we are now paying more on ALL the top players for exactly the same yields!

Let that sink in for a minute...... 🤔

Football lindex have put the hand-break on due to stupidity off the masses.

Woohoo let's party! 🎉 🙈

• @Ericali Or u could say at the moment we are getting the top players at a 20%+ discount to what they were a week ago😉👍

• @Gazz127 🙈 🙈

But we was getting 40% discount yesterday.

To evolve the platform the stabilisers have to come off at some point.

Let the soft money leave if they can't understand basic principles of a stock market

• I like to hope this announcement is an interim arrangement until NASDAQ launch. At end of the day what is currently available is an incomplete product. The lack of market depth transparency has been telling and cause massive price dips. FI needed to do something to steady the ship. Platform confidence was clearly on the wane. Hopefully with the transparency of NASDAQ these measures won't be around too long.🤞

• Why would you have bought yesterday at only 40% discount?

The way things were going it was clear there would've been 50/60/70% discounts available over the coming weeks.

• What the announcement should have said yesterday in layman's terms....

You will have to excuse the shoddy IT work as I'm no techy. 😐

The words go in the two dotted out areas are:-

1. Complaining
    2. Profits

Screenshot_20200918-092235~2.png

They may as well have signed off with....

🍆 🍆💦

• The fake portfolio values are back! 🎉😎

Who's IS-ing their entire portfolio at the 1p spreads? 🙋

Gotta get a cash balance for when they stop the molly-coddling & clean up on the bargains 🚀

• @Ericali I wasn't enjoying the red in my portfolio but football hadn't started back properly and I'm primed for dividends so patience was on my side.

My issue is you shouldn't need to read through countless threads on forums or twitter to try and work out the evolution of the product and how it works at various stages of its implementation, that is FI's job. The roll out of the OB was poor because the education materials and the communications were poor, something at least they been consistent about since joining last year.

• @Harford-is-God I echo your sentiments but the users were responsible for that red, not FI.

The platform has to evolve.

• @Ericali said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Gazz127 🙈 🙈

But we was getting 40% discount yesterday.

Let the soft money leave if they can't understand basic principles of a stock market

This is a betting platform - not a stock market, we had that rammed down our throats in the last survey and we had to click a box to say I know this is betting and not a stock market.

So maybe the problem is that the stock market people need to leave and leave the betters to bet?

Just a thought?

(p.s it is like a stock market though isn't it)

Following on from yesterday's announcement, we are now paying more on ALL the top players for exactly the same yields!

Let that sink in for a minute...... 🤔

Football lindex has had to put the hand-break on due to stupidity off the masses.

Woohoo let's party! 🎉 🙈

Look at the bigger picture or do you want a platform with no new traders signing up and getting involved? Surely a few weeks of you not being able to fill your boots even more is acceptable for the longer term stability and growth of the product? Something which won't just benefit 'the stupid masses' but also you!

• @Millerman who cares? 😂

Just buy Sancho!

He costs £13.25 today & I'm buying - not realising that I could only sell him at £11.25 yesterday.

He's on the risers list so buy, buy, buy! 🤯

@Gazz127 🙈 🙈

I 100% agree but there's not point taking the stabilisers off if your front wheel nuts are loose.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Ericali said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Gazz127 🙈 🙈

I 100% agree but there's not point taking the stabilisers off if your front wheel nuts are loose.

The "nuts" were being lost & we was shedding the skin to evolve the product.

We have basically put a giant plaster over the problem

@Erased-Citizen said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Ericali said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Gazz127 🙈 🙈

The "nuts" were being lost & we was shedding the skin to evolve the product.

We have basically put a giant plaster over the problem

We have but it's a temporary plaster that will stop the bleeding and more importantly make the product more appealing at a time in which it's being pushed to new traders with mass advertising.

You'll get your product back in the shape it was a few days ago but in a way that's better for everyone and better for the long term growth of the platform.

• I guess what people need to ask themselves is do they want a short term hit of large gains but a platform that will have little growth or a short term inability to make large gains but a platform that will grown and provide sustained long term gains.

I know what one I'd like.

• @Ericali spent he last year preparing for this and doing all my homework for FI to turn up the day after the test and give everyone A’s after they failed because they couldnt be bothered studying.

I even passed on everything i learned so that people of the forum might have the advantage over the other communities so it wasn’t purely for my own gains i put the work in.

I am pissed that people prefer a virtual profit on the screen than the opportunity to make actual profits from high volatility trading

• @Ericali

Screenshot_20200918-095723_Gallery.jpg

Not my work, but pretty funny ... 😜

• @Erased-Citizen said in [Let's celebrate 🎉🎈]

more importantly make the product more appealing at a time in which it's being pushed to new traders with mass advertising.

This is it. The worst thing about this week is the damage done to FI rep and impact on new traders and will dent/delay growth targets. It's a shame FI needed to intervene but in hindsight, with lack of liquidity, they shouldn't have fully released the handbrake without being sure their customer base understood what was coming.

• @Harford-is-God said in Let's celebrate 🎉🎈:

@Ericali I wasn't enjoying the red in my portfolio but football hadn't started back properly and I'm primed for dividends so patience was on my side.

My issue is you shouldn't need to read through countless threads on forums or twitter to try and work out the evolution of the product and how it works at various stages of its implementation, that is FI's job. The roll out of the OB was poor because the education materials and the communications were poor, something at least they been consistent about since joining last year.

You dont have to no but the more work you put in the more you take out or at least thats how it should be