Pro tip

• If you set your portfolio value to Mid as standard, you can cheer yourself up by changing it to Buy whenever you feel down lol

Kinda helpful in these strange tough times.

• Not for the guy I have just seen buying 100 Ever Banega on the tickeršŸ˜¬

• @Moukoko

I know that people should do their own research but I do think FI have an obligation for information to be correct. The amount of players listed as playing for the wrong team, particularly outside of the PL is ridiculous!

• Heā€™s just gone through the ticker again!

• @Kanzz
    thatā€™s a good tip. Although I have put it to mid point as I like to have grim reality staring back at me. plus it allows me to give myself a slap to sort the mess out!

• @Moukoko Possibly market makers freeing up people's funds. Hopefully at least.

• Pro tip:
    If ever you go to B&Q and one of the staff asks if you want Decking
    Make sure you get the first punch in

• Pro Tip:

Always YoLo on the first post on WSB. It has never gone wrong?

• @Advinculas-Index said in Pro tip:

Pro tip:
    If ever you go to B&Q and one of the staff asks if you want Decking
    Make sure you get the first punch in

IMG-20200811-WA0003.jpg

• Pro Tip:

Strips of bacon make great plasters for injured pigs

• @Moukoko said in Pro tip:

Not for the guy I have just seen buying 100 Ever Banega on the tickeršŸ˜¬

Unless he has forseen an Ighalo moment and Banega is going to Utd in January

Then 6p is a bargain

• Think any Banega buys today are cos he's on the top risers list!

• @FootballArgos said in Pro tip:

Think any Banega buys today are cos he's on the top risers list!

Seems mad but if those bidding 13p for a 32yr old playing in Saudi would also like to buy my Barzagli shares that would be nice

• Pro tip

Never go down on one

• @NewUser628679 I keep it on Mid as the reason I said above, plus when I sell. I'll get alot more than I thought I would, easy way to trick the mind.

• @PaulM said in Pro tip:

@Moukoko

I know that people should do their own research but I do think FI have an obligation for information to be correct. The amount of players listed as playing for the wrong team, particularly outside of the PL is ridiculous!

In cases like Banega it's just straight up negligent mis-selling. I suspect FI would refund the bet and I doubt that anyone would take them to court over it as proving damages wouldn't be easy if they offered to refund it, so it's one of those things where there's no actual punishment for FI's negligence/scam and therefore no real incentive for them to change. I dare say the gambling commission would take exception to it though.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.11.53.png

That's FI, selling you a Midfielder from Sevilla.

And if you didn't know he'd transferred, you could quite easily do your own research and not think that he had. Here's Google, Scout and WhoScored all listing him as currently at Sevilla. The difference between their false info and FI's, is that they aren't selling you a player based on that info.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.09.09.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.09.00.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.08.40.png

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pro tip:

@PaulM said in Pro tip:

@Moukoko

In cases like Banega it's just straight up negligent mis-selling. I suspect FI would refund the bet and I doubt that anyone would take them to court over it as proving damages wouldn't be easy if they offered to refund it, so it's one of those things where there's no actual punishment for FI's negligence/scam and therefore no real incentive for them to change. I dare say the gambling commission would take exception to it though.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.11.53.png

That's FI, selling you a Midfielder from Sevilla.

And if you didn't know he'd transferred, you could quite easily do your own research and not think that he had. Here's Google, Scout and WhoScored all listing him as currently at Sevilla. The difference between their false info and FI's, is that they aren't selling you a player based on that info.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.09.09.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.09.00.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 23.08.40.png

with the amount of money involved the least they could do is update the correct team. I realise we're in a transfer window, but Banega, as your example, agreed a move over a month ago. There's really no excuse.

• @Munchie63 how hard would it be for FI to assign 1 person to go through the players and make sure there up to date.

• @PaulM you're right, obviously do your homework too, but I completely see what you're saying.

A good example are the kids that are listed for Arsenal, the likes of Ben Sheaf and some others. If one of the greatest ways to make money is buy young and hope they hit the big time, the least FI could do is clean up youth players who have moved on.

I took a punt on a few players to begin with, without researching them properly, and immediately lost about Ā£150 on kids who were listed for the top 6 PL teams but had sinced moved on.

Stupid on my behalf, but very misleading by FI, as they were listed for their previous team, Arsenal in this case.