kramaric and the offers

• genuine question here, i got kramaric earlier on . was thinking maybe ill just sell at small profit to avoid the sell off but then thought ....:

1. There cant be sell off at midnight now. so 7.30 i guess
    2. what happens with usual drops if people can only offer 1p under buy price? guessing a slower fall.. fastest finger first?
    3. what do i do if i want to sell now. hes up 1p under. Do i need to change anything or just wait in the queue?

• @jonathan-rolfe you can sit in the queue but it's probably pretty big so might take a while to sell. Other option is to take highest bid from the sell now

• cheers mate. didnt realise you get highest sell price pressing sell button. durrr!

• to be honest didnt realise you can still see highest sell price by pressing buttin. so what happens if you want to buy for ipds and flip the next day? i guess you have to just hold

• @jonathan-rolfe said in kramaric and the offers:

genuine question here, i got kramaric earlier on . was thinking maybe ill just sell at small profit to avoid the sell off but then thought ....:

1. There cant be sell off at midnight now. so 7.30 i guess
    2. what happens with usual drops if people can only offer 1p under buy price? guessing a slower fall.. fastest finger first?
    3. what do i do if i want to sell now. hes up 1p under. Do i need to change anything or just wait in the queue?

How big are you expecting the drop to be?

Think in this instance I'd be tempted to keep, especially if you're in before the deadline... and people can correct me on this if I'm wrong but I think they scrapped the midnight sell... in favour of "must keep until you have been paid"

• @jonathan-rolfe Do not sell, keep for the season. Great hold and will return decent PB and TOTM divs.