Sancho's Price - what will happen?

• Just curious what people's opinions are regarding Sancho's price if:

1. he stays at Dortmund this season
    2. doesn't move to Utd this transfer market now/ever.

Is there any way his price remains £12+ if he doesn't go Utd? Even if he moves to a Madrid/Barca, or even back to prem, I'd be surprised if his price remains this high, considering there's no guarantee he'll take PB by storm in his new environment. Thoughts?

EDIT: Disclaimer I do not own him, just genuinely curious what will happen/what people's plans are that do have him

• @Andy

Most people (the majority of whom are non-owners or wish they owned in greater quantities) will tell you it'll be some kind of apocalypse if he doesn't move to Man Utd but I genuinely don't believe that to be the case. He will remain a class act, he'll continue to put in good performances and the media will continue to talk about him. His PB scores were definitely on an upward trajectory last season and there is every chance that will continue. If he ever gets switched to a striker on here, that might help him even more.

• His sell price was £11.25 & dropping before the sticky plaster was applied.

For me, his price drops in both scenario's.

It will drop by less if Manchester United sign a stop-gap winger like Costa or Perisic because we will be linked again the next window or two.

If we sign a young winger who proves a success his price implodes because he will lose the potential move for good.

• Every players price SHOULD be driven by the dividends they can win; What sort of PB returns does he have (irrespective of which club he ends up at)? He's won huge amounts of MB recently but arguably most has been associated with a move to Man Utd, so if he moves that drops away & if he doesn't it may continue whilst ever he's still a target but once he drops off their radar so does his related MB.

His price has been constantly pumped for nearly a year now & the recent flash crash perhaps gave a glimpse of where his real price might end up with GENUINE OB's not this artificial support that FI have panic implemented. I suspect he would sit in a £9-11 range but once the transfer is settled one way or another he might be worth £6-8 in todays market. He can of course grow in price as the platform grows & he proves his worth (or not) as a PB/MB monster with dividend returns.

• @Geronimo159387 it's 15p (overall PB returns) over the past 2 seasons while he's been playing regularly at Dortmund

• If he moves to united, his price will rocket. Self fulfilling prophecy , people think it will so buy causing the rise. Potential to hit 20 quid relatively soon. He would be overpriced but that is by the by.

If he stays at Dortmund, might drift a bit but should hold his value pretty much due to the projected bucket load of media when it comes round again. Probably be around 10 quid with occasional jumps up.

He only real killer price wise would be if he moves to a less glamorous club. A surprise move to say Milan would really hurt his price.

• @Ericali said in Sancho's Price - what will happen?:

His sell price was £11.25 & dropping before the sticky plaster was applied.

For me, his price drops in both scenario's.

It will drop by less if Manchester United sign a stop-gap winger like Costa or Perisic because we will be linked again the next window or two.

If we sign a young winger who proves a success his price implodes because he will lose the potential move for good.

The last point is a good one. If United bought a young Winger seen as a permanent replacement for buying sancho then that would hurt him.

If he joined United, long term it would drift down unless he gets off to a flyer and hoovers up media but short term you would see a significant spike.

• What happens if he doesnt join this month and Man United dont qualify for the CL?

do you think he will still want to go there?

• I feel he is still heavily overpriced with 90% of his value already factored into the Man Utd transfer

His PB is ok for a quality player but nowhere near his current price point

I might think about investing in him around the £6.00 range if or when he falls to that level

be interesting to see what price he is at in 12 months time

• Banned

@Boris999
    The clever ones will say the opposite, that his price will drop after he joins United.

• @Andy no matter what happens with a full functioning order book it will become apparent his price is pilled high on a lot of money. The higher the price the further it can fall.

To answer your question though i think he’s worth more at Dortmund with hype and speculation building. If he moves to united its all down to how he performs from there and it can go either way. To put it bluntly i think he’s more likely to go down than up

• @Andy This is just my opinion and I dont hold so take it for what it is.

If he stays at Dort, I can see a slight decline in his price, nothing to crazy but people will pull money out to go elsewhere to go back in at a later date.

If he dosnt go to ManU his price will bomb, hell I recon his price will drop quite badly even if he does go.
    Granted things could be diffrent at ManU but Sancho aint really the best at PB and he will have alot of people to contend with to get that PB just in his own team.

At sancho's price, he has to hit the ground running like Bruno did and win some PB or show strong chances of winning, anything else will be rough waters imo.

The main reason to hold Sancho at that price is you hope for a media storm about ManU transfer. Back to back wins will give you decent returns and give you an easy out.

However even with double divs in terms of PB wins, I wouldnt touch Sancho with someone elses money tbh.

• @Black-Wolf We think exactly alike bud when it comes to Sancho it seams.

• 12 -13 for mainly a young hyped media monster, no thanks. see pogba for how that tap can be turned off. good player but as yet isnt returning much for on field performances.

• This post is deleted!