♥️♥️Who's Loving IPDs At The Minute?♥️♥️

• @chaps1988 Goals win games. You can have a leaky defense and let in 5 goals but if you score 6 then it doesn't matter. Your team is only as good as your strikers.

• @Muffin I might argue the opposite, look at Chelsea and Man U! Man City lost the PL because they were unsound defensively, it's no coincidence that Liverpool look and are so much better since the addition of Alisson and VVD!!

• I’m not arguing about clean sheets, that’s a different matter as to whether they should be as much or more than goals.

I just struggle to understand why goal IPDs aren’t more than assists when they’re clearly more valuable in football.

Then there’s the fact that for defenders a goal is more than an assist, but not for MID/FWD. Doesn’t stack up.

• @Muffin said in ♥️♥️Who's Loving IPDs At The Minute?♥️♥️:

@chaps1988 Goals win games. You can have a leaky defense and let in 5 goals but if you score 6 then it doesn't matter. Your team is only as good as your strikers.

Goals win games - Defences win championships

• @chaps1988 said in ♥️♥️Who's Loving IPDs At The Minute?♥️♥️:

I’m not arguing about clean sheets, that’s a different matter as to whether they should be as much or more than goals.

I just struggle to understand why goal IPDs aren’t more than assists when they’re clearly more valuable in football.

Then there’s the fact that for defenders a goal is more than an assist, but not for MID/FWD. Doesn’t stack up.

You've seen tight, boring games where there are no chances. But someone does a bit of magic and puts the ball on the end of a player making a run and he scores. Without the assist, the player does not score in such a game.

• @Londoner why are there no golden boot awards for top assist maker then if they're so valuable?

I can argue your point by saying there would be no assist if the striker didn't make the run, time it perfectly to beat offside trap/get on end of the ball/deceive defender, control it, stick it past the keeper. Hardest part of the game, hence why strikers cost more.

• @chaps1988 said in ♥️♥️Who's Loving IPDs At The Minute?♥️♥️:

@Londoner why are there no golden boot awards for top assist maker then if they're so valuable?

I can argue your point by saying there would be no assist if the striker didn't make the run, time it perfectly to beat offside trap/get on end of the ball/deceive defender, control it, stick it past the keeper. Hardest part of the game, hence why strikers cost more.

I agree. It should be more. Maybe you can email CS. FI do listen to suggestions especially if enough people are asking.

• Will someone confirm MB kitty for next 3 days
    6p x 5

Or just 6p

Thanks

• @Friedeggs 6p, 4p and 2p on media days

• @Marksandygill
    Sorry I know it’s 3 places just confirming not x 5p as IPD ?

• @Friedeggs no mate just the usual, would be nice though!😆

• @Black-Wolf said in ♥️♥️Who's Loving IPDs At The Minute?♥️♥️:

@Mere-Mortal considering this and its not something that bothers me as i bought for the longterm anyway but can you imagine what a end of Deposit Bonus Sell of would cause, that would cause a huge crash.

At least with this promo you could easily of made 10% and because you get paid out daily and not after the promo ends you can sell up those players before it ends and move into your longterm holds in advance.

Bit of a late reply and I'm like you... I buy for the long term. I did refresh some shares, but for people I was keeping long term.

The players purchased in this thread looked temporary for me, but I'm always interested to see what works for the other players.

My long term focus on PB players, plus youth that look like they have a good future has served me well so far!

There's a few that haven't done too well for me though too.

• @Mere-Mortal similar route I want to take, 80% or so regular PB players and then a group of players in their early 20s getting games with a move nailed on in the next three years. Then a small amount of teenagers with big potential (Camavinga, Adil, Bellingham etc) - I'm still working on this part.

• Wouldnt say im loving it, tho I do like that they have a real purpose, tho I do feel its to much, tho I understand its them just trying to free up the lower end of the market.

With the market struggling with liquidity issues like it is just now, its prob not the best thing tbh.

• @howsthebacon I doubt there will ever been another drop like brown sunday, that was a very special thing.

Just look at it lol, that was some world class madness tbh.
    decline2.jpeg

• @Kanzz wish I'd made more of it but those were uncertain times, we all did what we felt was right. Managed to make up most of my losses hoovering up Kimmich, Lewandowski, Sterling etc at cheap cheap prices.

Let's hope things don't go crazy this Sunday, expecting some drops on certain players though, need to be careful.

• @howsthebacon Yeah it was very uncertain times indeed, just wish I had more money lol

The next big rummble im expecting is from the end of the IPD promo, again I dont see anything as bad as brown sunday happening.
    Will be some blips but right now eveything is up in the air anyway lol, other than topping up on cheap prices I aint doing to much of anything right now.

Feels like purgatory for me right now.

Edit.
    Just remmbered this tho, wee cherry on the cake tbh lol
    ipds.jpeg