Neymar lack of price movement

• There seems to be something wrong with Neymar's price. It's hardly moved in the last 48 hours, there's something not right...Neymar's price never stands still!

• His buy price which is no longer relevant hasnt moved much but his IS price has been fluctuating between the high 8.70, to current 8.86

I suspect it has stabilised over the last few days as he hasnt been playing and people have been focusing on the games last weekend, i believe he will rise steadily leading into Sundays game and be somewhere between 9:50 and 10 by then

• How do you track a IS price?

• @Neil-S if you just go to instant sell it'll show you the highest IS bid, if you change the amount you're selling it'll give you an idea of the depth. If you keep going in and out of that window it'll more than likely change if bids are being lowered or met and moving to the next highest.

• @howsthebacon Thanks for this. A chart tracking it would be useful. Maybe one for FI in the future...

• @Neil-S a lot of people have said they'd prefer the port to show the sell price basically as an ever changing IS price as that is realistically the most you can get if you were to sell up at that time.

Would be helpful for sure.

• I wouldn't be too worried about seeing my portfolio with IS value but what I would like is the option to see prices on the market based on IS values. Both for daily increase/ decrease and %.

I'm not user who buys at full buy price like many so the option to see the market based on IS would save a great deal of time.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Neymar lack of price movement:

His buy price which is no longer relevant hasnt moved much but his IS price has been fluctuating between the high 8.70, to current 8.86

I suspect it has stabilised over the last few days as he hasnt been playing and people have been focusing on the games last weekend, i believe he will rise steadily leading into Sundays game and be somewhere between 9:50 and 10 by then

I agree. Actually tempted to top up big time as really think a big rise is inevitable with money likely to start flowing from IPD players to core PB holds, combined with his return on Sunday. But that would be breaking my rule on risk exposure in having too much in 1 player.

• @Hotspur said in Neymar lack of price movement:

@Advinculas-Index said in Neymar lack of price movement:

His buy price which is no longer relevant hasnt moved much but his IS price has been fluctuating between the high 8.70, to current 8.86

I agree. Actually tempted to top up big time as really think a big rise is inevitable with money likely to start flowing from IPD players to core PB holds, combined with his return on Sunday. But that would be breaking my rule on risk exposure in having too much in 1 player.

A low risk strategy could be to top up, then sell what you have topped up early sunday eve whilst he is still in the rise prior to the match so at least you have caught the rise - there is a good chance he will fail to win PB this weekend so you can then buy the dip that follows with the cash you make this week (assuming he rises by more than 2% that is)

• @Advinculas-Index good thinking thanks. Also there is a good chance of a buys bonus before the weekend and I see Neymar as one of the most likely beneficiaries of that. So plenty of good reasons to buy more now and skim off some profit when the rise comes. Easier said than done though eh! Risk and timing - two crucial factors on FI and neither are easy to master...