Afternoon All......how's tricks?

• Purposely trying to keep off the platform at the moment and stay positive.

Decided to have a quick look and wow, flat as a fart eh? Price increases of the top 200 (hmmmm) even the rest are flat.

Hopefully the calm before the mega busy, silly weekend...

How we all feeling?

• Nothing much happening until Friday, Saturday and Sunday games, so it's understandably a bit flat.

Hoping I can smash another £200 in dividends this weekend!

• @Millerman been keeping an eye on the market and the forum, but things are so stale right now. The end of ‘commission free Buying’ in October should cause an increase...here’s to hoping 🥱

• @ocs123 me too. Cant wait, still have a few keepers to recycle before then but really hoping to smash last weeks haul

• @ocs123 trying not to get too expectant of huge dividends because a) the bonus IPD will most likely end in Oct unless they fancy treating us to another month and b) that was one of the most high scoring weekends in the Prem history where most my players are based

• @howsthebacon said in Afternoon All......how's tricks?:

@ocs123 that was one of the most high scoring weekends in the Prem history where most my players are based

It's official: It is the most ever scored in a weekend in 20-team PL history.

• @Londoner

Not necessarily a good thing for IPDs if you hold lots of keepers though!

• @ocs123 and yet i had my biggest dividend haul ever and all i have is keepers 😂

• @ocs123 said in Afternoon All......how's tricks?:

@Londoner

Not necessarily a good thing for IPDs if you hold lots of keepers though!

Unless the GKs get on the score sheet, or assist with a long ball!

• Have just noticed a nice little parting gift for IPDs on the 30th, 10 La Liga games and 3 Serie A games!🤑

• Prices are probably appearing more flat than they actually due to buy prices moving based on 900 shares and not 300 shares, so less visible movement and momentum, however still seems quite flat.

Its an odd moment of low confidence and general wait-and-see attitudes in terms of order books instability, 5th anniversary bonus anticipation, and a few days of zero PB games.

• Three media days followed by Fridays Bronze day where I have zero players and zero interest equals a very quiet week. I was busy recycling the majority of the same 1.8k a week ago multiple times for IPD's, that has slowed to recycling £5 in 2 days!! Don't expect any movement in my portfolio or trades until Saturday.

• Not a lot of movement between spreads on my players so not much trading for me today. It has grinded to a halt....

Roll on the weekend.

• It was nice to see some rises and clear out of some players...to make my portfolio smaller, most ever div returns .

I'm down £500 from my £2000 port.
    I'm £70 heading back in the right direction..

Its been a frustrating time on the index after learning from the forum guru's.

Changed my strategy again to have less long term holds but more futures in , kimmich, David silva, kostic, Trincão , fernandinho.
    Then play rest for ipd flipping...
    Strikers and keepers.

Not a negative post as I enjoy FI I'm down but I've allowed for that, some people have lost a lot more.
    New trade times are shit, as I leave for work at 6-15 and aren't able to really look at FI until 3pm so miss out on hot early trades...I used to trade before I left ....but that's the way it is just waiting to ride the rocket of that one player....💪👌🍻

• @Marksandygill They have split the La Liga programme in the week, Real Madrid (yes for Ramos) on the 30th, Sevilla and Barca (Kounde, Ocampos, Bounou, Messi) on the 1st Oct, boooo.

• I have my trusty old laptop back. It has had a new battery, new SSD, a BIOS update and an operating system reload...but it's still the same laptop.

I've spent some time creating a spreadsheet that flags which of my players are IPD eligible and which have shares expiring in the next 7 days. I've then used this information to refresh as many players as I can. Of 49 players, 31 are IPD eligible.

Exciting, isn't it?

• @Yellow said in Afternoon All......how's tricks?:

I have my trusty old laptop back. It has had a new battery, new SSD, a BIOS update and an operating system reload...but it's still the same laptop.

I've spent some time creating a spreadsheet that flags which of my players are IPD eligible and which have shares expiring in the next 7 days. I've then used this information to refresh as many players as I can. Of 49 players, 31 are IPD eligible.

Exciting, isn't it?

did you try turning it on and off again first ?

• @Black-Wolf do you still think we’ll see a £4 keeper by Xmas?

• @Collymore10 not looking likely is it? I suppose it all depends on how quick the order book is up and running and how quickly traders get to grips with it but the drop in all the other players will definitely draw most of the attention

• @Yellow said in Afternoon All......how's tricks?:

I have my trusty old laptop back. It has had a new battery, new SSD, a BIOS update and an operating system reload...but it's still the same laptop.

Do you call it Triggers Broom?