Havertz hat-trick

• Might have only been Barnsley but this boy has shown what he can do and with the other fellas Chelsea have bought to complement his style of play he could have a good first season in the PL. Fingers crossed and not because I am a Chelsea supporter.

• @Gary-T the defending was abysmal from Barnsley last night. Joelinton got two for Newcastle so you can never judge players from their Carabao exploits ;) - I'm sure Havertz will come good though.

• @howsthebacon "come good" ? I take it that you haven'tseen him play during the past 2 seasons in both Germany and across Europe, this lad is an extremely talented player and in my opinion, Chelsea's best signing this window.

• @Palmyblue11-23 come good for Chelsea, I've seen people criticising him all over social media based on only a couple of appearances. Football fans are very short sighted and impatient in this social media age, one bad game and they're labelled shit from some dunce on Twitter.

No, I'm aware of his ability and performances for Leverkusen, I was just referring to him settling and showing the Chelsea fans what he can do.

• Goals and Assists in the top 5 leagues (all comps) in 2020;

Lewandowski - 35
    Messi - 32
    Ronaldo - 31
    Havertz - 26

Yeah he may struggle to adapt but I reckon he's in good company there, and a good 11 years younger than Lewa! :)

• Havertz is a wonderful footballer and was a great FI hold at Leverkusen. I have no doubt he will do really well at Chelsea, though whether he does well at Chelsea in FI terms remains yet to be seen, it could go either way. He was the star at Leverkusen, now he's one of many stars at Chelsea so the love (FI points) may well be spread about. If he's on dead balls and has the freedom to play in a De Bruyne like role then he could be a sensational hold. However I won't be basing anything on last nights performance, I would have score 3 in that match.