Need a new dividend player

• Hi all,

As written on the tin, looking for a new player to chuck my dividends into. For possibly the first time ever, I'm pretty happy with the number of shares in my current port. Got an idea for a few players, but want to see what the wise minds on here thinks. The only thing I need is

• Needs to be cheap. No more than 70p.
    • Youngish, or at least 26 or under. Can be older, but if they are, they better be an absolute corker!

Thanks in advance and pump away!

• @Dr-Jan-Itor Max Wober at RBS young, had call ups to the international team, linked to a move to Lyon; I hold 400 myself and I know @MickTurbo also rates him.

• I would go for cuadrado he is no the youngest but you can get on him for less than 70p and if he wins even just 20/30p during the season would be a great return i dont hold atm waiting to see what happens with the platform before making any move i am just sitting on my holds atm ,another one that has a good record for pb is gaston ramirez I think he is around the 50p mark
    He has returned a very high percentage in divs last season ...but be careful with him as there is a fair bit of transfer speculation Leeds and torino want him but there is the risk of him heading to UAE so this one is a bit riskier

• Can I interest you in Ludovic Blas?

Or perhaps Amadou Haidara or Jose Campana?

• Personally think Conor Coady at 50p is a bargain, could return 20% investment this weekend with a clean sheet (5x IPD) away at West Ham.
    Impressed for England the other week, strong rumours that GS is going to stick with 5 at the back moving forward, Euros next year.

If he isnt worth more than 50p by the euros next year i will be amazed.

• @Sill7 defenders don’t earn clean sheet IPDs fella sorry 😐

• @JK said in Need a new dividend player:

Can I interest you in Ludovic Blas?

Or perhaps Amadou Haidara or Jose Campana?

Could do with a description on why they are good hold :)

• @Dr-Jan-Itor yeh like Sav says, I rate Max Wober. 22 year old centre half at Salzburg. Linked to Lyon but could easily see him at Leipzig if they lose Upamecano. Hes 22, about 6'3" and a shoe in for the Euros. CBs are a great div option cos they're currently cheap in general, but will surely be brought back into the game next summer if the matrix is tweaked

• Matthias Ginter, 26, starter for Germany, BM playing European football this year, occasional goal/assist, had some transfer spec. Should be able to pick up for 43p-48p, bargain in my view.

• @MickTurbo said in Need a new dividend player:

@Dr-Jan-Itor yeh like Sav says, I rate Max Wober. 22 year old centre half at Salzburg. Linked to Lyon but could easily see him at Leipzig if they lose Upamecano. Hes 22, about 6'3" and a shoe in for the Euros. CBs are a great div option cos they're currently cheap in general, but will surely be brought back into the game next summer if the matrix is tweaked

So far the winner. Meets the brief. Just checked and there are around 140 centre backs more expensive on the Index so clear room for growth as well. My only usual concern with centre backs is how high they can currently grow under current PB structure, but both him and Ginter are cheap enough for that to be not an issue.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in Need a new dividend player:

Needs to be cheap. No more than 70p.

Pick virtually any GK & they meet your criteria + as a bonus age only starts to become a factor after 40.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor Blas - gettable far too cheap for a player of his age, talent and style. May be a transfer spec hold as much as anything, but is capable of a lot of goal contributions.

Haidara - likely to see more playing time at Leipzig this season, has shown PB potential and is a very capable player going forward.

Campana - linked with a lot of clubs but looks like staying at Levante, which might actually be a good thing - he's good for PB, is their main man and takes most set pieces. Generally under rated and under the radar, as are Levante as a PB team. Excellent footballer. 27 y/o though.

• @Sill7 He has zero goal threat unfortunately. Hasn't taken a shot in the last two seasons I think, in any competition.

• @Sill7 said in Need a new dividend player:

Personally think Conor Coady at 50p is a bargain, could return 20% investment this weekend with a clean sheet (5x IPD) away at West Ham.
    Impressed for England the other week, strong rumours that GS is going to stick with 5 at the back moving forward, Euros next year.

If he isnt worth more than 50p by the euros next year i will be amazed.

Yeah as many have said he isnt a PB player but in real life I consider him far better than Maquire as a CB an think he deserves more recognition and hopefully he cements a role in the England side which could see him as a potential for Media and a big money move in the future

• @Geronimo159387 said in Need a new dividend player:

@Dr-Jan-Itor said in Need a new dividend player:

Needs to be cheap. No more than 70p.

Pick virtually any GK & they meet your criteria + as a bonus age only starts to become a factor after 40.

I second this. This is still a largely untapped PB area of the market

• I think Portu is a shout 10g and 8 assist last season in la liga
    Sociadad have europa league this season.
    72p, can get for 50 on the ME now.

• Adam Ounas might be a good shout. Depends where he moves. But he's been ignored recently.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in Need a new dividend player:

Hi all,

As written on the tin, looking for a new player to chuck my dividends into. For possibly the first time ever, I'm pretty happy with the number of shares in my current port. Got an idea for a few players, but want to see what the wise minds on here thinks. The only thing I need is

• Needs to be cheap. No more than 70p.
    • Youngish, or at least 26 or under. Can be older, but if they are, they better be an absolute corker!

Thanks in advance and pump away!

Stanley N'Soki. Buy price is 70p but you can obviously get him cheaper. PB average is 106 from 17 games so far. He's had COVID but I'll be keeping a close eye when he's back in the Nice squad, only 21.

Mittelstadt. 23 year old, Hertha Berlin left back that also plays left wing. Can easily get him under 70p. Average PB is 89, PB max is 220. Playing tonight so watch him have a stinker!