Is this what's coming

• Looking at Manchester United team, and the crash in the price with goal scorers,is this what we expect come monday and Premiership finished with 5 x ipds

• Must admit im a little surprised that with the latest bonus announced just the other night the likes of Bruno and others are still falling.

• No, the crash will come when the stabilisers come off the sell orders.

• Total joke. Watch united now win the next 5 with utter confidence.

• Who really knows what the value is in high priced players when people only ever offer low ball bids, there is no confidence in buying at market price for top end players, people taking money and seeing what happens imo.
    We cant really get stuck in until we have the whole product in front of us.

• Guys ignore the green or blue figure and look longer term; soft money still to come out but player prices vs dividends on offer are the lowest they’re been since jan 2019 (not my fact taken from the FIG cast).

It’s a 3 year bet not 3 months or weeks

• @Tom77 said in Is this what's coming:

Who really knows what the value is in high priced players when people only ever offer low ball bids, there is no confidence in buying at market price for top end players, people taking money and seeing what happens imo.

It's not ' no confidence'

It's sense
    Why would I pay 8.50 for a player if I can buy for 8.30

Unless they are absolutely flying, your throwing money away by doing so

Low bids are either someone taking a chance OR someone valuing your hold differently

• I am a tad surprised that Rashford in particular didn't fly, he is more than just an ipd player.

• I suspect the falls in the top players will stop and start reversing once the soft money from your average punter has left them and is replaced by money from more serious long term investors.

The dividend yield opportunities over three years are fantastic, but I imagine most of FI’s current customer base are not the sort of people to hold an asset for three years. They’re probably checking their portfolio every five minutes and bricking it if/when they see a 5% or 10% fall.

• 3 place media every day would actually help players rise. Now that media is primarily performance/transfer related and far less other nonsense, traders would buy in more because the player might make headlines due to scoring a goal etc.

• @PaulM said in Is this what's coming:

3 place media every day would actually help players rise. Now that media is primarily performance/transfer related and far less other nonsense, traders would buy in more because the player might make headlines due to scoring a goal etc.

Been saying this for nearly a year now. 3 place media every day is the right way to go to stabilise the top end.

• Yeah surprised Bruno didn't go up but even more shocked that he has dropped in price. Probably 25p in div and was in with a small chance of PB (obviously not now after the game)

• @Sol said in Is this what's coming:

@PaulM said in Is this what's coming:

3 place media every day would actually help players rise. Now that media is primarily performance/transfer related and far less other nonsense, traders would buy in more because the player might make headlines due to scoring a goal etc.

Been saying this for nearly a year now. 3 place media every day is the right way to go to stabilise the top end.

Instead of just downvoting, offer your opinion and your own solutions.

• @Munchie63 said in Is this what's coming:

@Tom77 said in Is this what's coming:

Who really knows what the value is in high priced players when people only ever offer low ball bids, there is no confidence in buying at market price for top end players, people taking money and seeing what happens imo.

It's not ' no confidence'

It's sense
    Why would I pay 8.50 for a player if I can buy for 8.30

Unless they are absolutely flying, your throwing money away by doing so

Low bids are either someone taking a chance OR someone valuing your hold differently

That's why the second they let you bid under the buy price, they devalued your port.

• @Sol

I’m confused. Who downvoted? If it was me it was a slip of the finger whilst scrolling!

• Bruno has fallen by mistake, trust me

I think a lot of traders are looking to get out of the top end temporarily so they can buy plenty of cheapies in this last weekend/week of 5xIPDs

So they listed Bruno when he scored, expecting him to sell easily.

But the mistake was, they didn't take into account that 10p for a goal and 5p for an assist is not going to cause a massive pile in on a player who is £8.50 (it works out less than 2%)

So, all they've succeeded in doing is retain their shares whilst drive down the price, allowing buyers to bid real low and get great bargains.

Pointless really, may as well just de-list and instant sell now. Or be smart and just keep hold

• @ScouseSte

Its probably more to do with the fact that he got an assist and scored the winning goal and still only got 220 points and wont be picking up any PB, He will probably win MB 5p divs but even thats not a foregone conclusion, and on days where he is not playing the MB ship seems to have sailed for him now as well - This will be compounded further should Sancho move to Man United.

id rather have 4 or 5 players who are proven PB winners who you will probably be able to snap up for around £2 after this weekend

• Just have to look at the spreads to guess whats coming, and that is just the start of it

• @Advinculas-Index said in Is this what's coming:

@ScouseSte

Its probably more to do with the fact that he got an assist and scored the winning goal and still only got 220 points and wont be picking up any PB, He will probably win MB 5p divs but even thats not a foregone conclusion, and on days where he is not playing the MB ship seems to have sailed for him now as well - This will be compounded further should Sancho move to Man United.

id rather have 4 or 5 players who are proven PB winners who you will probably be able to snap up for around £2 after this weekend

That's probably the thought process of many others too.

He played awful today though. I do think United will improve massively as they get fitter and sharper. And Bruno will get more corners, free kicks etc. His giveaway passes are what is crucifying him. Once he sharpens up, i think theres a PB beast in there. The money will come back into him before long

But yea, ive been selling off 20-30% in each of my top-enders (not bruno, topped up on him!) to spread it around the cheaper players. Not even for IPDs. Just de-risking in clearly still uncertain times

• @ScouseSte but not Kimmich though...Kimmich will be fine come nuclear war or natural disaster