Strakosha

• Picking him up for 56p atm with a 10p clean sheet bonus. He was selling at 60p this morning. Am i missing something?

• @chaps1988 lots of people like myself bought these keepers for half the price when GK pb category was announced... no longer in our IPD window and with the promotion ending its a good time to cash in our cap ap.

• But they'll continue to rise long term with being underpriced? Plus the logic of him being more expensive this morning makes no sense. Also he has another game in the IPD window, albeit vs Atalanta.

• @chaps1988 done the same, sold him for more pre match and got back on at 55p with the clean sheet. Happy days!

• @chaps1988 Nothing wrong with your hold. In the short term the price is going to be volatile due to current conditions but long term every player on the platform is only going in one direction

• @chaps1988 he may have been more expensive but I listed him at buy price a few days ago and he didn't sell in play so I sold after... my shares weren't eligible for the ipd and I think taking the cap ap now is my preferred option as prices will come down at the end of the promo.

• @Coriolanus said in Strakosha:

@chaps1988 he may have been more expensive but I listed him at buy price a few days ago and he didn't sell in play so I sold after... my shares weren't eligible for the ipd and I think taking the cap ap now is my preferred option as prices will come down at the end of the promo.

That's the thing. If your player wins IPD and isn't eligible it makes sense to sell. I've done this a lot during the promo. Normally for a profit but I guess today more about avoiding drops.

He is more valuable to the person buying him off you. So makes sense for everyone if these trades go through.