Football Index has lost it's enjoyment

• I've bewn on here for years and i feel it has lost it's way. Id like out just now but I'd be selling at q massive loss. It's no longer enjoyable to me anymore. They've wasted it with recent changes.

• I'm well happy with it and my port has never looked so good.

• The port is back to telling you what you can biy for, not what you can sell for that's why. Deception at its finest.

• @Maradonaman Well if you're not happy you can leave. Maybe you need to change your strategy

• @Maradonaman its still to recover from 6 months of gridlock. The recent changes have nothing to do with the lack of movement. As soon as FI got it moving again everyone panicked and FI stepped in to steady the ship so now we are back to a form of gridlock to give the panic stricken masses a bit of stability

• @Maradonaman if the fun stops, stop. Would advise selling up slowly though and obviously, would be useful to air your suggestions for improvement in case FI happen to read this thread.

• I’ve never been happier on the platform as others have said if the fun has stopped....

• @FootballArgos said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Maradonaman if the fun stops, stop. Would advise selling up slowly though and obviously, would be useful to air your suggestions for improvement in case FI happen to read this thread.

The saying "If the fun stops... stop", arguably highlights a major flaw in the platform.

You can't really stop, even if you want to, when the only way out is to take gigantic losses.

• the truth is that they've sold us thousands of shares for which there is no buying demand now, so you end up holding a bag of shit... so yes it stinks!

• @Black-Wolf said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Maradonaman its still to recover from 6 months of gridlock. The recent changes have nothing to do with the lack of movement. As soon as FI got it moving again everyone panicked and FI stepped in to steady the ship so now we are back to a form of gridlock to give the panic stricken masses a bit of stability

I feel like we said this might happen...... πŸ˜…πŸ€”

@Maradonaman i have to ask are you buying yourself at buy now? Which is obviously causing alot of issues. I can't see any reason why anyone would purcahse at the buy now price when so many bids are being accepted, almost every bid ive put in has been accepted (on some decent players too) All i see is people unhappy at the current situation but will probably be bidding themselves πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Im confident long term but have to ride the waves short term. Once stabilisers are off, orders books are in full swing, liquidty providers are throwing their millions around (which is needed) and this IPD promo has ended, i think things will start to feel a bit more normal.

• @Shippers said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

Once stabilisers are off, orders books are in full swing, liquidty providers are throwing their millions around (which is needed) and this IPD promo has ended, i think things will start to feel a bit more normal.

Have you not noticed that it's always "Once so and so happens"... and then when it does "Once this and that happens"...

• I used to enjoy coming on especially at the weekend to see my players who performed well going up and the ones who didn't going down but their is no format to it anymore. Or no form dependent rise and fall πŸ™„

• @Shippers said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Black-Wolf said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Maradonaman its still to recover from 6 months of gridlock. The recent changes have nothing to do with the lack of movement. As soon as FI got it moving again everyone panicked and FI stepped in to steady the ship so now we are back to a form of gridlock to give the panic stricken masses a bit of stability

I feel like we said this might happen...... πŸ˜…πŸ€”

Exactly whilst everyone was praising FI for stepping in and the sudden joy it created that their ports had went back up in value a few of us weren’t happy that they had stepped in and even warned that this would lead to the panicked becoming the bored and the moaning due to lack of movement.

You cant have it both ways so now its all about sitting around waiting on NASDAQ and the removal of the training wheels

• @Dan-The-Man said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Shippers said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

Once stabilisers are off, orders books are in full swing, liquidty providers are throwing their millions around (which is needed) and this IPD promo has ended, i think things will start to feel a bit more normal.

Have you not noticed that it's always "Once so and so happens"... and then when it does "Once this and that happens"...

🀣 Defo mate but its not a "finished product" yet with the liquidty we've been promised so i go by my words! Although i expect there to still be a dip, we probably need to go through another "uncomfortable situation". If in 2 months or so were in this position, then you can pull me up and say you talk shit! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

• Not too sure why that would change? The way we receive dividends hasn't changed, and the odds of winning on a gold day have always been pretty slim.

As others have suggested, if the fun stop, then stop. BUT if you can stomach it, I do think it is going to be more fun soon. This week wasn't all that great as it was either media days or bronze days. Pretty dull stuff.

Once Europa and Champions league get going, then we are going to see a tonne more silver days. And those are the days I am excited for as the payout is decent AND you have a far better chance of winning. Hopefully we will be seeing something like Bronze (Monday), Silver, Silver, Gold, Bronze, Gold, Gold on most weeks. With football coming thick and fast, you will get more days with you in with a shout,, And that will hopefully bring more enjoyment.

• @Dan-The-Man You can take a time out, of course that saying is relevant.

Time out should probably be used by OP.

• @NewUser485878 said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

the truth is that they've sold us thousands of shares for which there is no buying demand now, so you end up holding a bag of shit... so yes it stinks!

They sold them to you ?
    Or YOU bought them by pressing the buy button and confirming the sale.

Huge difference

• @Highfields96 said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Dan-The-Man You can take a time out, of course that saying is relevant.

Time out, doesn't freeze your holds, it just stops you being able to control your port. It's designed for those who have trouble with impulse spending, not for those who have spent their money and are watching their port die because FI decided to change the system.

• @Munchie63 said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@NewUser485878 said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

the truth is that they've sold us thousands of shares for which there is no buying demand now, so you end up holding a bag of shit... so yes it stinks!

They sold them to you ?
    Or YOU bought them by pressing the buy button and confirming the sale.

Huge difference

Literally zero difference.

They most certainly sold him them and he most certainly bought them... That's how transactions work....

The way the law works though... the seller has a responsibility to the buyer.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Highfields96 said in Football Index has lost it's enjoyment:

@Dan-The-Man You can take a time out, of course that saying is relevant.

Time out, doesn't freeze your holds, it just stops you being able to control your port. It's designed for those who have trouble with impulse spending, not for those who have spent their money and are watching their port die because FI decided to change the system.

Id say its probably helped people not make rash decisions also bud.