Transaction Summary Calendar

• Morning all
    Is there a quick way of selecting the dates that cover the duration of your time on here
    I usually have to scroll back to pre July18 , press done and then click on todays date and click "Done" again to get the 2 dates i want, but im sure in the past i have clicked somewhere and it comes up with "All" in the dates section?

973abada-4883-4ef8-9d03-64c945c65a8c-image.png

• @Advinculas-Index in regards to the transaction history i went to check my net buys for the promotion and im not sure what im looking at. Ive not withdrawn any money and im not sitting with a cash balance, i have recycled players but that only accounts for the commission so why such a big difference between my buys and sells? Are the bids and offers accepted not included in buys and sells?36306C8C-D893-4EB8-A630-6C0C318E0D3B.jpeg
    The only way it looks close to right is if i add just the bids matched to the buys

• @Black-Wolf said in Transaction Summary Calendar:

@Advinculas-Index in regards to the transaction history i went to check my net buys for the promotion and im not sure what im looking at. Ive not withdrawn any money and im not sitting with a cash balance, i have recycled players but that only accounts for the commission so why such a big difference between my buys and sells? Are the bids and offers accepted not included in buys and sells?36306C8C-D893-4EB8-A630-6C0C318E0D3B.jpeg
    The only way it looks close to right is if i add just the bids matched to the buys

It threw me off the other day but assume to get the total you add "buys" and "matched bids" together.

• @Advinculas-Index hit today's date twice and it should switch to all time

• @Snrub

U Da Man!

• @Snrub amazing. All this time ive been scrolling back to my start date and now i know this. Top man 👍

• @Snrub said in Transaction Summary Calendar:

@Advinculas-Index hit today's date twice and it should switch to all time

😱😱😱😱 you beautiful man!!! I've been painfully scrolling for ages!

• Great tip @Snrub, thank you!!

Here is my question, am I right in thinking that this transaction action history calendar is only on the web browser and not on the Android app? If so, why?

Second question, what is the difference between filled bids and matched bids? They both mean exactly the same thing!! Like @Black-Wolf my two are identical which makes sense as they are the same. Any reason why they would differ?

I could ask CS but I would get a more meaningful response from the dog!!

• @Snrub amazing - thanks mate - for the last 2 years i've been scrolling all the way back.

• What do you all use the Transaction Summary report for?

• @Number5

You can use it to look at summarised trading activity £ during snapshots of time.

• @Number5 its a good way to check if you have been over trading and can be a wake up call when you see the huge amounts you are paying in commission doing so. I like to use it to bring me back down earth and slow down

• @Snrub said in Transaction Summary Calendar:

@Advinculas-Index hit today's date twice and it should switch to all time

Wheres this information been for forever? You hero @Snrub for finding that nugget well played sir

• @Black-Wolf Just been looking through mine again. Just spotted something that I think many will miss and cause mass confusion on payout day.

Their are 4 numbers that need to be taken from your screenshot.

Bonus will be:-
    (Buys + Matched Bids) then subtract (Sells + Filled Offers) and multiply by 0.0825.

Simples 👍

• @Martyn-B i thought it might be something like that but i wasnt sure. Thank you

• @Black-Wolf No worries, I had completely missed the Filled Offers box hiding in the bottom right hand corner.

• Further confusion from me.

Offers placed before the 25th aren't showing in the calendar dates 25th to today. My open offers is currently £1,530.40 but on calendar for these dates it is £384.50.

Same with offers placed before 25th but filled after the 25th. My calendar filled offers is £27.20, for 10x Thiago offered and sold after the 25th. In reality I also offered (before 25th) and sold 200x Hateboer, 200x De Roon, 200x Ginter and 25x Mbabu.

I started 25th with no cash. No deposits or withdrawals made. I am reinvesting all sales. Assuming I match all bids before end of promotion period and also spend all cash I was expecting my bonus amount to be dividends, minus commission spent, times 0.0825.

My dividends was £713, commission spent £56, I was expecting bonus of around £54. Instead I currently work it out from the calendar to be around £6 (when bids matched). My calendar has a £600 "black hole" in it which I can't find, good with numbers but haven't got a clue what my bonus will be, if any!!

• @Martyn-B yeah mine doesnt add up right either. Looking at the transaction summary i put up i dont qualify for the bonus yet even though i have won £155 in dividends and only spent £16 in commission. Im sitting on a £10 cash balance. I also deposited £500 and placed it on bids the day before the bonus dropped, £300 of which never got matched until the day the NBB started so i feel i should definitely have a higher qualifying net spend than the summary shows

• @Martyn-B said in Transaction Summary Calendar:

I started 25th with no cash. No deposits or withdrawals made. I am reinvesting all sales. Assuming I match all bids before end of promotion period and also spend all cash I was expecting my bonus amount to be dividends, minus commission spent, times 0.0825.

@Black-Wolf

I was about to reply. Worked it out. The above statement was true for deposit bonuses of old. This is a "net buys bonus" and the above no longer applies. We have both recycled lots, but we sell at 100%, 2% commission and buy 98%. Our sells will always be higher than our buys. Sorry mate, no bonus for you on the screenshot you shared!! My £700+ dividends will counteract my buys deficit, but only a bonus of £5 or so.

• @Martyn-B even though i have had £300 of new money spent on bids and have earned £155 in dividends? My commission on those sales for recycling only amounts to £16 so surely my sales should come nowhere near my buys? I reckon the filled offers is already included in the sales

Anyway I deposited another £500 today so i will definitely have a higher net buy